.:Chapter 4:.

Your POV:

'Run..

Run for your life..

Running will only save you..'

You heard a creepy voice that menaced your head. That voice played over and over and over in your head.

'Who has that voice and why is it so..

so..

so familiar?' I questioned. Suddenly you heard Happy screaming "Run (Name), or Lucy's gonna get you!" He was caught by Lucy.

My eyes widen as my running speed drastically increased by the second. And I realized I need to find a house to live in.

"Okay Happy!" I said, as I got a feather and tickled Lucy's nose letting Happy free. We both ran before the angry Lucy could have caught up. Suddenly I feel my legs giving up on me.

Soon I found myself on the ground, as the little blue exceed ran to my side. Lucy was right behind us, the next thing I know, Happy was flying above the city, carrying me.

I sighed as I thanked Happy. We finally a clearing which we know Lucy wouldn't come to, at all. 'Am I not heavy at all?' I questioned in my head.

"So Happy, what does Lucy want! I mean she is chasing us?" You sat there, as Happy laid on your hands.

"Well (Name), you know the "(Name's Hair colour) haired girl.. she meant you.." He said as you finch and nodded your head.

"Oh, I see." You replied, smiling just a bit though. Finally Happy jumped out of your hands.

"(Name) what happen?!"