.:Chapter 34:.

(Last day)

'It had been 2 years of our separations, Ruby and Jackie. Man how much I want to thank you for everything. Now I have learned new magic to help. To save my friends. To-' I thought, sighing at the warm sun set. It was one of this sun sets that started. It's really beautiful.' I thought, looking at the rays of orange, red, and yellow glittering down at me. Groups of butterflies dancing in the sky. Wild animals running to their dens or homes. The gentle breeze carried the warm wind that would melt on my skin. I leaned on a tallest tree which was on top of a mountain. The cherry pink sakura petals lightly poured themselves onto me and my sleep form.

'Two years alone, training myself to be the best. Helping those in need. And gaining my new-ish powers. Elemental dragon slayer magic. I have to say, it's pretty difficult to use.. Or control it in a matter of fact. But those two years helped me for sure. Thank you (Dragon's name). I'll miss you.' I thought as my yawning state took over me. Just a few more seconds to stay awake. A few sakura petals drifted downwards to my face. The light petals relaxing me. The warm yet chilly air cooling me down. A perfect sense of harmony for me. Finally my eyes showed their sleepy goodnights.

(Now)

"So that's what mainly happened I have to say." My chin rested on my thumb, looking at the sky. "Oh! That was amazing (Name)-San. You have been through a-" Both Wendy and Romeo was cut off by Erza's mighty roars. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FIGHTING, YOU TWO IDIOTS!" I heard Erza shout. Has I focus my eyes on the display in front of me. I sweat dropped. I saw both Gray and Natsu getting chased by the one and only Erza. Great.. Well..

"Uh guys, we shouldn't fight-" I was cut by Gray throwing a punch to my right cheek. 'Those idiots..' I thought as anger began to swell up, enough steam to blow a roof off. As Gray's sorry face meet my dark one, the others facial expressions were priceless. The horror expression painted as well for some guilt for the soon batted up Gray Fullbuster. Uh oh.

"GRAY!" I shouted as the jumped on top of him and well.. You get the rest. After my little 'spar', Gray was good one the ground as bruises, cuts, blood, purple marks and as well as large bumps planted on top of him. Soon the anger boiled inside stop and I chilled. As I turned to the rest of them, I saw most of them shaking in fear or trembling to my great power. All but one, Erza. I sighed as I picked up, threw the fainted Gray into the love sick Juvia's arms.

"Lets continue." I said before we all continued to walk back to the guild. The trip was very.. Well two words. Dead silent. Soon Erza came up to me and said.

"Nice display. You'll make a great Erza, or me one of these days."