.:Chapter 22:.

'Uh no..' I thought as I turn around just to see Erza grab my tail and throw me to Gray's face. I got too scared that I wrapped myself tightly around Gray's face as he struggled to peel me off of him.

After my tantrum, I finally unglued myself off of Gray as he fell down for oxygen. "Sorry Gray.." I muttered softly turned around from him and fly into the air. He glared at me and muttered some cusses but he finally stood on his two feet again.

"Let's just go.." Gray said after his meltdown. We all nodded and we turn the corner to see (Name) dusting herself and Natsu on the ground, cross legged and in deep thought. 'WOAH! What happened here?' I thought as I had white puffy clouds floating above my head, while random scenarios popped into them.

"Oh, Happy!" (Name) said pretty loudly, as she waved to me. "(NAME)!!" I shouted, flying into her arms. She smiled softly while stoking my head as I purred a little. "This feel very nice.. Thanks (Name)!" I said loudly while fixing myself in her arms and slowly drifting to sleep.

Wendy's POV:

'I really can't believe (Name)-San grew up so much! She was shorter than me but now (Name)-San is both taller than me and same height as Natsu-San. But the weird thing is.. (Name)-San is a dragon slayer but she also knows requip magic too.. Although.. Even if I can smell the dragon slayer scent. I still do not know what type she is.. But my best bet is fire. Although one thing did not change.. We a still friends and always.' I thought as I walked to her as Carla fell beside me.

Suddenly Carla stopped flying and her wings disappeared. As she started to crash land into the ground before I could catch her, (Name) quickly caught Carla before Carla could onto the ground.

"That was very close.."(Name) said as she still holding both Happy and Carla in her arms, as she started to walk to me.

"Here Wendy." She said as she lifted Carla to me. "Thank you (Name)-San." I said, now carrying Carla. "I hope she is okay.." I mumbled quietly enough for Natsu to not hear but.. It was different for (Name).

"Carla will be fine Wendy. She is just very tried and so is everyone." She said quietly and softly to me. I nodded but my legs gave up on me and I fell fast asleep. I thought I was going to hit the ground. But I felt someone catch me.

"Rest Wendy.. You need the rest, trust me." I heard (Name) said quietly. I nodded and said "Okay (Name)-San.." I drifted to sleep and wrap my arms around Carla.

Your POV:

I was about to catch Wendy but Natsu did it. He looked at me to continue what I was going to said. I nodded before moving Happy in a more comfortable position.

"Rest Wendy.. You need the rest, trust me." I said quietly. "Okay (Name)-San.." Wendy said before drifting of to sleep.

I smiled but..