.:Chapter 40:.

"Hehe.. Sorry (Name)!" He awkwardly chucked out, scratching the back of his head.

I lightly blush in embarrassment hearing our conversation echo really back at us. I see everyone staring right at us, confused to say anything at all. As silent continues to roll through. The dragon-slayer managed to speck up.

"So.. Wanna train together?" He asked looking hopeful. To be honest, that sounded not too bad. So.. "Sure, why not? But when?" I asked, tilting my head a little. I guess this shaken him since he sighed a little in relief. That and he continued to fumble with his words a little.

"How about tommorow?" He asked, sounding more like a demand.

Thoughts clouded my head. Would it be the right thing to allow me to train with him? Or will I cause he to lose focus about the training.. As the content fire dagon slayer wait, master interruptted us.

"Natsu!" He shouted loudly, booming across the room to my table area. "You need to go with Gray, Erza, Wendy and Lucy for training! I need (Name) to do a mission a requester asked for!" Makarov continued specking. We both looked at master and nodded in agreement. "Fine! But (Name), once you're back I want you-" "Natsu watch out!" Lucy's voice blocked Natsu as a cherry pie was send flying into his face. After a few seconds of calm, quiet yet nerve-racking chills, he bursted out in rage.

Already understanding who shoot the pie into his face, he came running down the pathway maded up of chairs and tables that were thrown across the room before. And..

SLAM!!

The next thing was Gray's head shoot right into the table. Soon a full fledged war began, insults thrown at each other. Master Makarov just stared at Gray and Natsu, wide eyes. While Lucy doing the same as master, Erza's patient was lowing to the bare minimum. So with one whack, the was sent to the dual caring yet trouble-ful mages, they were sent packing to the hills and far bound. I mean, never go on Erza's nerves. Seriously she can be dangerous, to the max.

"Hehe.." I awkwardly chucked as they actions as master pulled me with him.

Natsu POV:

"Ughhh.." I grumbled, feeling the affects of Erza's punches in effect. Again.. I sweat dropped seeing Gray haven't waken up. Before I could throw a laugh at the "Almighty Gray", I literally got shot down. By Erza. Amazing.. My head pressured into the oak wood boards which I have to pay or else Erza will beat me up.. If I don't that is. So maybe I'll do something else.

Minutes later, Gray had FINALLY awaken and I hoped he felt the wet sensation. "Hehe.." I snickered softly, holding on the loud out burst that was ready to blow up anytime.

As his eyes drowned into the clouded colours that blinded him, he twitched visibly. Then he quickly stood up. He glanced around twice before realizing what happened.

"What-"

"Finally! You're awake polar man! Like the surprise?"