.:Chapter 33:.

I sighed after getting up of my "little" faceflooring. As I stood up, I heard the worried voices from my friends. Well.. That's what I should have heard. Instead I heard "What the heck (Name)?" Great right. "Well since that's over. We will be heading out now. Let's go!" Shouted Erza, as Natsu and Gray got over, avoiding an problems with the almighty Erza Scarlet. As Elfman came over, both Romeo and Wendy quickly dashed their way to us. Leaving both the exceeds; Happy and Carla, behind.

As Erza started walking with Lucy, talking about who knows what. Gray and Natsu giving each other a death glare and a choker hold too, while every once in a while being "friendly" with each other caused by Erza. Elfman probably thinking how manly the outdoors can.. Well could be. Soon Wendy and Romeo came up to me.

"Uh (Name)-San, what happened when you disappeared! And who kidnapped you? I-if you're okay to talk about it to me.. Well us." The shy kids said at the same time. I chuckled a little cause their sudden behaviour.

"Are you should you want me to tell you?" I asked, trying to make it sound dangerous in anyway I could. As their were asking multiple questions if they should or should. They decided to, or what I guess an okay is.

"Alright so I'll just tell you the first day of the wildness I experienced and the last too." I spoke, looking into the sky.

(First day)

It was 5:37pm, I was running for the incoming attack both Ruby and Jackie sent. 'Damnit! Two against one? So unfair!' I thought picking up both speed and control.

"I'm not done yet (Name)!" I voice shouted. It was Ruby. Oh shucks. Soon Ruby came racing forward to me, due to a great deal of power from Jackie. As he jumped into the air, he shot down daggers. Holy hell mate! I rolled out of the way, trying to dodge those daggers. Unfortunately, a few of them slit my clothes and scratched up my face. Damn! I ran behind a tree, hoping to gain a few breathes.

'What am I going to do?!' I thought, as I notice a nearby dagger Ruby probably sent flying to me. Before I could even more a bit more. I saw Jackie burst out of the tree, tearing it to shreds. My eyes widen as his cerulean irises locked on stared into mine. If I was there, I would have died! Oh no.

Has the spar continued, I quickly stood up only to have a knife to my neck. "It's over. Today's the first day of training. So I want to see more power tomorrow, okay (Name)." Ruby's voice said, as he lowered his blade. I sighed. "But good reflexes, if you stayed at the tree you would have died." Jackie said, a bit relaxed. Soon I sighed. 'I swear, that guy is gonna kill me before I beat up Lisanna.' I thought, flipping onto the ground.

"Thanks guys.." I mumbled as I heard the rest on them fell onto the ground near me. "Huh?" They both said, very confused. "Thanks for taking it upon yourself to fight." I softly smiled, stared at the setting star. One word, beautiful. "Oh no problem, it's the least we can do. I mean you helped us out so an eye for an eye r-right?" They said, sounding a bit flushed. I chuckled softly. "I guess so guys." I muttered as my eye drifting to wanting to sleep.

It was perfect. The gently breeze that carried warmth. The quiet echoes the forest sang. The leaved that danced downwards to you. The soft grassy bed, laid out of us. And of course, my trainers but friends beside me. Together enjoy this with me. I yawned lightly before fell asleep. If only Natsu and the others were here with me. I unconsciously snuggled up to Ruby. I heard a sighed before a

"Good night (Name)."