.:Chapter 52:.

(( I put the English Dub because of the "Aye!" Gajeel and Laxus impression is--to me-- funnier than the English Sub "the Japanese one" ))

"(Name) (Surname)" He finished, flinging an arm around the other guy. Or that's what I saw through a little crack in the stall's door. "Tell me why I'm on there!" I shouted as I jumped out of the stall. I could feel the cut open a bit more, but I just pushed that painful thought out of my head. Not a smart move but oh well right?

Third person POV:

As (Name) stormed out of the boys' washroom after minutes of interrogating the two drunk man, who easily spilled out the information as fast as Gray stripping, she fixed up that opened wound she mange to regain after the dilemma. She left the two drunks knocked out inside a stall together, with huge lumps on their heads. As for the others, the competition already started and isn't looking good for both Fairy Tail teams. Both Fairy Tail teams, A and B, are fighting for last place with -2 and -1 points.

"Carrot missiles!" Beth shouted as the cracked in the ground risen, leaving a giant hole behind with her popped out. "Huh? I missed!" She asked, letting he guard down for a second after watching the display of Gray dodging her own attack. But sooner or later, a gigantic bulb appeared below her, sending her into the sky, making her lose a point she never had, into negative one. "I saw you use your magic!" As Gray looked behind him, he spotted Yeager, the cheeky meathead as he soon got blown away with Lyon's Ice Eagles, he gained one but soon losed it, making him remain at zero. "I saw it, too." Lyon said, easily gaining that point, as his total points equal up to one. "Lyon.." He mumbled, quite surprised. "I found you, Gray." Lyon smirked. But soon, someone jumped off the behemoth sized brick building shouting, "Gray-sama!" It's was Juvia. Unfortantely for the males below, the height didn't work for Lyon's advantage. "Juvia!" Gray grumbled as he continued to look up. "Panties!" Lyon gagged the word out, heating up heavily. Easily, Juvia knocked down the unexpecting Lyon, sending him of into one of the mini buildings in the city, leaving him back at zero. "Hey, I don't need you to give me a hand." Gray said, as Juvia confidently responded with, "Juvia knows." "I saw a piece of heaven.." Lyon mumbled, a little too happy that he got simply lost a point to Juvia as he soon got transported to the next area to respawn in. "Juvia is going to beat you." She continued, pretty serious, regaining her points back to zero. "Juvia promised Master!" "You promised Gramps?" Gray questioned.

- o.o Juvia's flashback-

"Gimme a break! Who's gonna be part of that spectacle?!" Gajeel shouted, angerily at the sixth master of Fairy Tail. "I don't mind being in it, but I don't like being on "B Team". Laxus complained, not as much anger Gajeel had. "Then let's do this." Master proposed, as he continued. "The team that wins gets to do what they want with the other team for a whole day." "Put another way, it's a "punishment game" for the losing team." Pantherlily said as he nonchantedly crossed his arms as he added onto Master's idea. "Do what I want for a whole day.." Laxus mumbled as a little scheme came up into his head. In his head, it shows Laxus on a couch while Natsu running off, buying lunch for Laxus as Natsu responded to his "Laxus-san" happily. "Do what I want.." Gajeel's thoughts wandered off to his suggestion.  In his head, it shows Gajeel in a white tux and playing a guitar while Lucy, in a 'Bunny-chan" costume dancing to Gajeel's guitar beat and rythum. "That sounds fun, huh?" Mira, formally known as Mirajane, said as another thought popped her head. In her head, it showed Erza in the same outfit as the one in the 8island's female workers outfit as Mira ordered a salted and grilled mackerel pike with Erza acknowledging the idea. Next Cana, the team's sub member, nodded in agreement, excitedly. In her head, (Name) was carrying--dragging the drunk Cana around to each bar in Magnolia, with Natsu and Laxus behind her tail as Laxus was forced into a drinking contest with Cana, causing (Name) to carry the drunk Cana back the Guild as well as Natsu happily carrying Laxus too. Soon, Juvia and her wild imagination, lead her to what she wanted. "Do what Juvia wants.." She mumbled as her blueprint came to mind, which was Gray about to give Juvia "kisses" as they were now couples.

-End of Juvia's flashback-

As the Juvia blushes her way out of her memory, the angerily Gray shouted to Juvia, "Quit screwin' around!" "Hey, Gramps! I didn't hear anything about this! That local rule applies to us too, doesn't it?!" Gray shouted, as the lacrima montior displayed Gray's beyond pissed self. "O-of course." Master replied. "Huh? That could be fun." Mumbled a Natsu as his own imagination flooded his mind. In his head, Natsu was commanding both Gajeel and Laxus to do a high pitch Happy impression. "That's.. fun?" Elfman questioned, sweatdropping.

Your POV:

I ran up to the rest of Fairy Tail A Team, as I stuffed the wanted poster into my back pocket. "H-hey guys.." I mumbled tiredly as I smiled slightly. "Hmm. Yo." Natsu said, glancing at me as he grinned, showing off his tiny canines as Elfman give me a, "Hey." "What did I miss?" I question standing beside Erza, who stood beside Lucy as she responded. "Well--" Lucy tried responding to me as I too, viewed the competition as well.

"This competiton is too simple." Rufus of Sabertooth had stated as he stood on the tip top on the tallest building in the whole city. "W-what is this?!" Chapati commentated as Natsu, who soon stood beside me, stared in shook as well as the rest of Fairy Tail. "I remember it.." Rufus said as a light drift was picked up on his clothes. "Everyone's heartbeat, footsteps, the quality of their magic.." He continued to mumble. "What's he doing way up there?!" Lucy shouted, first to comprehend all of this. "It's like he's beggin' to be found!" Elfman added on. "Gray! Look up!" Natsu shouted, though he was too late. "I remember.. I remember it." Rufus inquiry. "Memory Make.." Soon the skies was painted dusk as it covered the whole city. "Memory Make.. Molding Magic?!" Erza questioned as she looked in amazment. "Lost magic.." I mumbled, as staring into the evening sky that hovered over the arena stage. Soon all the competitors started to glow  as the fake stayed the same like before, everyone in the arena except the user, look absolutely confused, questioning what is going on. "Night of falling stars.." Rufus started as my eyes widen as seven of static bolt fused into seven bolts of electri energy as it flew out of the main soure. "A lightning type spell.." I mumbled to Erza as she eyes widen how fast I understood the spell type. Soon the bolts hit everyone except that Nalpudding, Arisu, and Kin as they dodged that the last second. While Nalpudding came after Rufus, it seems like Arisu and Kin, the ones who has two points each, were fighting each other to grab one more point before the time ran out. "You stick out like a sore thumb!" Nalpudding shouted, as he leaped up to attack Rufus. But Rufus suddenly disappered. "Oh, no! Just a copy?!" He shouted, as he punched nothing but plain air itself. Soon Rufus, reappeared, tilting his hat slightly, readying another attack. "Relax." He started as he glanced at Nalpudding. "You won't lose any points. That was the memory of me being there." Rufus then chopped away Nalpudding with the same power as his last attack, sending Nalpudding flying. "I don't need a decoy." He said as he attack vinished while the crowd applaud him and the fangirls praised and squealed at him.

"E-everyone else is wiped out! In an instand, he rockets to first place!" Chapati commentated as the rest of Sabertooth smirked, already who won. "That is Rufus! That's Sabertooth!" Soon a chilling feeling crawled up again as a pair of eyes worn into my soul. I slightly glanced at the Sabertooth guild members, a pair of eyes stared right at me, with a smirk appeared on his face as he faintly licked his lips.

"Damn that's creepy.."