.:Chapter 44:.

-Two months Timeskip o.o-

Third person POV:

It is finally time for the grand event that takes place every year. The Grand Magic Games or the GMG for short. This year Fairy Tail looks forward reclaim their status of being Fiore's number one guild. But before that could happen. The guild now waits for all the members to board the train to the capital where the magic starts.

"WOAH! HAPPY LOOK AT THAT!"

"I KNOW NATSU, LOOK AT ALL THAT DELICIOUS FISH STAND OVER THERE!"

"Lucy-San, where do you think is the best place to site see first?"

"I'ld say that far clocktower over those clothing shops, Wendy."

"I wonder if there is an amazing well prepared armoury shops that would have great equipment.."

"It's getting hot in here."

"HEY ICECAP, DO NOT STRIP IN HERE!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, TORCHWOOD!"

"WHY YOU--"

"SHUT IT YOU TWO!"

"Ek.. Okay Erza.." The two bumbling mages mumbled scared of they powerful yet cake loving weakness. Erza Scarlet.

Soon Wendy's Troia wore off and poor Natsu landed head first onto Gray's lap right when they were hugging for survival. While (Name) was focused on the outside beauty than the never-ending fight lead by Natsu and Gray.

Soon after minutes of slaving on the train--or how Natsu describes it-- the train came to a stop as passages quickly yet maturely left the car. On the other hand, we all raced out, not wanting to see the aftermath that is going to happen to poor Natsu.

Finally after Happy volunteered--forced--to get Natsu from his death trap, after everyone desire to go they own paths after getting warn the rules of the Grand Magic Games.

Your POV:

I decided to tag along with Natsu, Happy and Lucy. Well Lucy, considering Natsu already ran to the nearest fight.. All hell will start to break loose with Natsu on the case.

"Hey Lucy, I wanted to ask this for the longest time," I said. "Why is Natsu and Gray scared off Erza so much?" As my eyes wandered to the different kinds of stands around us to the blonde, she had to recall her past a bit.

"Well you see, it started when they were little in Fairy Tail actually." She started. "And you see the first time Natsu angered Erza, she gave the beating of a life time to Natsu. As well for Gray, and that's also why basically everyone is scared of her and is willing to listen to her no matter what. But that's a story for next time that I could fully explain another day."

"Mhmm." I mumbled as nodded towards her.

As me and Lucy continue to talk about random things that happen on my journey, we saw fire magic getting shot into the sky. That's never a good thing..

Both us started to rush towards where Natsu ran too. My heart hurts.. But why does it?! Natsu's cape able to take care for himself, right? But still, this painfully stabbing in my heart..

We have to hurry!