.:Chapter 53:.

"Damn that's creepy.." I mumbled to myself as he caught my glance. I rolled my eyes back to the competition one of my friends were in as I remember the sentence his lips made. See me later where we first met. "Not creepy at all, hm?" I mumbled to myself. As Natsu looked at me, then at Sabertooth's Sting when he reconnected the two ideas together, he found himself glaring at the blond from a distance.

Sting POV:

Just like I thought, Rufus easily takes the win, of course, this is the true power of Sabertooth, Natsu-san. My eyes dipped towards that lovely maiden, (Name). The word beautiful doesn't describe this angel. Soon I find myself glued onto her, like a magnet. She was wearing something similar to Titania's outfit, but (Name) had on shorts that reach towards her kneecap and finger-less gloves that extended towards halfway to her elbow with a mini belt to secure it on the other side of the finger-less parts and the wrists too. Very lovely.

Soon her dazzling (e/c) irises redirected her eye sight towards me. The light glare she was giving off to me felt kinda relieving actually. Considering I have a moment to "talk" to her, I think I'll do so. I smirked as I look at her, licking my lip, . I mouthed a few mouth towards her gaze. See me later where we first met. I smiled slightly as she glared back towards the fight with a ghostly pink blush attached on her face. Don't worry, you'll be mine one of this days..

"Sting.." I heard as Rogue looked at me, sweatdropping slightly as he crossed his arm together. "Saliva." He answered as he pointed toward his mouth. What the-- I quickly wiped all remain saliva off my mouth as I gave him awkward laugh. "Hehe. Sorry.." I laughed it off, as Rogue sweatdropped. "Whatever. Anyways, you still thinking about her?" He said, sitting down from his standing position. I smile before nodding. "Hm-uh.. She's just.. wow." I mumbled, catching the newbie's eyes on me. Her name's Yukino. She was lucky to make the cut from this team, honestly. But she's too kind, I mean, most of the jobs that she went on with me, Rogue or the both of us. She kept apologizing to us because she thought she was a nuisance. Though she just needs a push, that's all.

"Hey is there a problem with me, Yukino?" I said normally, catching her off guard. "N-no.. There is nothing wrong with you, Sting-sama." She said, redirecting her eye always from me and towards the arena. I could slightly see rage boil deep in her as she glared downwards. But before I could direct my eyes towards her, Rufus came. "What did I tell you." Rufus said, smirking lightly as he leaned on the right wall, tilting his hat a bit.

Natsu POV:

"Not creepy at all, hm?" I heard from the person beside me. (Name). What does she mean? I look at her gaze, String.. Damn him! Wait! I mean, Sting! Jeez, I'll have to remember names better. I find myself glaring at Sting as Gray walked back to the rest of us. I could hear the crowd booing as a shadow cast over Gray's eyes. Dammit! I won't let a nakama get hurt by those bastards! Even if it's Gray! I'll show 'em!

Your POV:

After hearing the full story from Lucy and Erza, I started to grit my teeth a little as I stole glances from the guild Raven Tail. Those were the same bastards that targeted us?! Why I ought to.. I soon felt another glare, a dark one though, as if she or he was acting all Juvia on me. I turn around to meet Lisanna the second. There two Lisannas?! One's already bad enough.. Now that's another one to piss me off? Or go all like "Leave my Natsu-kun alone and shit? I sweatdropped at my own tsundere side. I need to calm down. But still. As I look towards, her eyes remain to look at me, but her glare soften. As if she's sorry, kinda. Make up your mind, please! I shook my head a little as the commentator continued to commentated

"And now we continue onto the battle part. A member from each team with fight in a single match. This isn't a tournament." Chaproli commentated. "And the sponsors decide the pairings, right?" Jenny inquired. "I just hope the match-ups are interesting." Yajima said, quite hopeful to say the least. "I've just received the list of matches!" Chaproli started as he continued. "The first match-up of day one! From Fairy Tail A, Lucy Heartfilia!" "Me?!" Lucy shouted to my ear a little too loud. "Aye.." I said, rubbing my poor ear after getting blasted by a "me" from Lucy. "Versus Flare Corona from Raven Tail!" Chaproli ended as Flare just stared at Lucy. "Blondie.." She mumbled, hanging her hand to her left shoulder blade, connecting eyes with "Blondie" or Lucy as she gave off a creepy look and aura. Now that's just plain creepy. So sadists.

I flinched visibly as Natsu started to worry about me, a bit too much. Stop. Stop worrying about creepy things like that and focus on the battle at hand. Cheer for Lucy! "Good luck Lucy!" I cheered, properly smiling towards her. "Lucy! Show her the results of your training!" Natsu cheered. "If you win here, we can still go on!" Erza shouted, but still Lucy her deepest wishes for luck in her upcoming fight. "Kick her ass!" Elfman loudly cheered her on as she didn't bother talking. After all, this battle is important as well as her concentration has to be in check.

Lucy POV:

Raven Tail.. They said they hurt Wendy "by way of greeting"?! And in the competition, they prioritized interfering with Gray over winning! I'm angry.. I thought dreadfully as rage slowed boil inside me. "Count on me. I swear I'll win! " I said, standing on the arena floor, proudly. "Apparently, the masters of these two guilds are father and son, Yajima-san!" Chaproli stated to the commentator to his right. "True, but if they bear the insignia of a different guilds, it doesn't matter if they're parent and child." Yajima retorted as he continued to watch the displayed scene. "It's so dramatic! I'm getting the chills!" Jenny happily said, enjoying Flare's and my little stare down.

"Both of you, come forward! Since this entire area will be your battlefield, only you two will be in here. Your time limit is 30 minutes." The mini pumpkin man explained. "B-blondie.." Flare mumbled as she continued to look at me, haunted. "I'm not gonna lose." I said towards this redhead here. "During that time, if you knock out your opponent, you win." He stated, ruling out each one of the iron clad rules.

"Alright, let the first match.. begin!"