.:Chapter 48:.

"Wings!" I shouted as magnificent white dual wings dabbed with sky blue--about six point five feet long--appeared on my back as I swooped down and grabbed both Lucy and Natsu.

"You two alright?" I asked as I quickly flew back to Erza and the others. "Mhm! Thank you (Name)." A cheerful Lucy exclaimed. "Awesome! You can grow wings!?" A excited Natsu said, poking my left wing. "Yeah." I said, smiling and sweatdropping at his overrated silliness. Happy does have wings.. So he should've gotten used to these wings as well..

Soon as we landed, Erza found a map on the ground. Telling by the handwriting, it was Twilight Ogre's. But the whole map was totally different from ours. Then again, it is really messy too..

"Is this..?" Erza spoke as an idea popped forth between Gray, Elfman, Natsu and as well as Erza. "So the best way out of here is.." A devilish smile painted itself onto Erza facial expression. "IS TO BEAT THE OTHERS AND STEAL THEIR MAPS!!" Natsu, Elfman and Gray shouted in unity as the same devil look planted on them as well.

Both Lucy and I were sweatdropping as well as being quite scared of the group in front of us. "L-lucy.. Should we.." I awkwardly mumbled to her as the group already torn down tons and tons of guilds that sunk to the bottom of the labyrinth while the maps where all given to Lucy.

"I guess we.. Can't anymore.." Lucy mumbled back to me as we started to poke a random guilds member's face. Considering he was already knocked out, I continued where Lucy stopped at. "Mhm.. They already.. Began.." I said as I sweatdropped at them.

"Hey (Name), come help us!" Natsu said as he carried nine different maps in his hands. "Uhh.. No thanks.." I said, waving my hands in front of me quickly as I felt very guilty of what they are doing. "Oh come on (Name)! Don't be boring like Lucy!" He replied as he punched another person down the labyrinth. Ouch. "HEY!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'BORING LIKE ME'?!" Lucy angrily shouted as Natsu and the others walked to us. "Nothing Lucy." He mumbled a bit too loud, causing Lucy to tried to give Natsu a piece of her own mind. That is before Erza stopped her. Thank you Erza..

"Anyways, Lucy here." Erza said, as all of them have their stolen maps to Lucy. "I'll do my best.." She mumbled, as her eyes wandered deep into the pieces of paper. I was checking around the labyrinth, where my eyes can see, that is..

Moments of defending Lucy, we finally got her answer. "With all those map, you can't tell which direction we are supposed to go, honestly. As well as where the goal is." She said, sadly as everyone sighed in disappointment. Honestly, without even looking at the maps, I would already know that Lucy. Considering everyone has their own ways of gathering information and jotting it down too..

I sweatdropped as I could hear something. As I close my eyes and concentrated, I could hear a slight 'kabo' noise or something like that.. I continue to tune in as I face the west. The direction the 'kabo' came from. "Congrats-kabo! You passed the Sky Labyrinth-kabo! You are the seventh team to pass-kabo." The kabo-er said as I also heard a "Wild... Four!" So.. West eh? Thank you super dragon hearing!

I broke out of my trance as my teammates where still depress.. Oh gosh.. It's time to boost you friends confidence now.. Great.

"Uhh.. Everyone I found the exit--" "WHERE IS IT?!" I was cut off by them all screaming at me. "Follow me.." I said, sweatdropped as I ran and jumped to the closest west platform. We were now jumping to each platform to quickly getting to the goal faster. Unfortunately, Lucy and Gray and I, almost fell a few times.

After a few minutes of running and jumped onto new and forgotten bricks, we finally reached an open landscape with a giant castle and long--super duper long--bridge. Although, we were floating--standing--into air so we couldn't reach down towards the bridge. Oh great..