.:Chapter 56:.

"Almost what exactly, (Name)?" A familiar voice of the strongest women in Fairy Tail asked as both Natsu and I slowly and nervously raised our heads to face Miss. Titania or else our heads will be chopped out if we don't.

"A-ahh.. Well.." I anxiously played with my thumb as they stack onto each other. Slowly, heat of embarrassment risen as small pelts of sweat began to form when thinking about the former minutes. Sooner or later -thanking the gods for their extravagant, extraordinary "gift", one could say. Nastu, my partner in crime, helped me out. Well only a bit that is.

"We took a wrong turn?" He spoke, quivering quite a bit as he turn to me. Making it ultimately sound like a timid question. "Isn't that right, (Name)?"

I ,on the other hand, just nodded quietly, trying to reassure Erza from all other possibles she might -or might not- have. Continuing to glare at us, a ghostly tint shone, a sign of curiosity, a signal that you know that it isn't the best. A bad Oman. What does she have planned.. Thoughts scrambled throughout my head, linking ideas together, yet at the same time, disconnecting a few of them in the process.

"I believe you," She said, letting the subject drop as a lightly sigh slid through my nervous lips. Nastu on the other hand, started to bounce around the place, excited he survived another day of a life or death situation from Erza. "..although that does not mean I will let you of the hook."

Those twelve words ruined the happiness we so gained. As we both stared at her in disbelief, the commentator, Chaproli, had already accomplished announcing -from what Gray said- a couple of matches. The pretty short ones and not as exciting as Lucy's. And we were in the last match, Jura vs Mystrogan. Though it was a few minutes into the match, a barely anything has happened. Dodging, attacking and running. That's all. Honestly, it was quite bored, although the loud cheers started to rattle the audience as Mystrogen's holder type magic changed. His entire self began to glow a bright light. So mysterious. After a few more missing seconds in my life that I'll never get back, Mystrogen started to dash through the stadium at an inhuman pace, dodge Jura's ultimate solid foundations of earth attacks. That's when I knew that magic.

Third person POV:

"Heavenly Body magic.." (Name) quietly mumbled as Natsu, in herl eft side, stood there staring at the (h/c) girl confused as if it was that important. He continued to stare right into her eyes before noticing something. He sees the way how her eyes glows when she's looking at the shiny exposed light. The way her (e/c) irises shone at the morning sun with excitement, full of energy and such. The way how (Name) seems so innocent, yet so herself? It confused him for sure but yet he accepted it, and an uncontrollably smile seem to spread. Feeling all the happiness and joy he had been tried to lock away from the female dragon slayer. Soon then he reattached his motives back towards the arena battle right in from of him.

Soon Natsu's jaw dropped. From what he was look at, it was absolutely unbelievable. Jellal, who basically stole Mystogen's identity, is at frontal stage laughing?! What's so funny?! Thought the dense Fire dragon slayer as his eyes widen in both curiosity and confusion. Jellal continued to laugh outrageously out loud followed by a sudden downpour of sadness and gloom. While the gang seem absolutely clueless of his behaviour, behind the scene, it seems Ultear was the ultimate mastermind controlling him with her guinea pig, Meldy. Suddenly, Jellal was put into the air by some "mysterious" power and left him unable to continue fighting after he fainted for a quick while. In the backround, not too far, Jura, the one of the wizard saints, gawked as he was too confused, unable to connect the pieces together. Same as the rest of Fairy Tail A, B, and the whole crowd too. It was shocking to say the least but on everyone's mind, -except Erza, of course. What just happened?!

- o.o Timeskip-

Your POV:

After the whole announcement and stuff, it turn dark incredibly fast as the whole guild went to the public bar, Honey Bone, to celebrate our complete defeat on day one. Honestly, I hope we turn it around soon.. I thought as I swirl my untouched beverage round and round, absolutely bored out of my mind.

"Hey (Name)? You alright?" Natsu's soothing voice asked as a worried expression glued onto his face. My unaware brain took a few minutes to process the whole thing through.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I said, unable to look him right in the eyes. All I could say was a simple response. I did know if I start ranting on and on about the match, I know he'll disagree with a few of them.

"You sure?" I heard him mumbled as the loud cheers of the guild members block me from hearing the rest. Which really didn't matter to me at all honestly. After all, I really didn't want to hear the rest of what he wanted to say. I just didn't feel right at all.

"If you say so.." The dragon slayer said as he started to look around, to focus onto another thing or idea. And that idea was Erza. A bit frighten, Natsu slowly and cautiously enter my personal bubble. A overheated breathe whispered something into my right ear. I could feel my cheeks turn red as a tingly yet chilly feeling went down my spine. "..Y'know (Name), do you know what your punishment is?"

My eyes widen as I turn my head ninety degrees towards my right side. I looked at his clueless expression as he flinched a little.

"P-pardon. But what did you say? Natsu?" I said stuttering once.

"Y'know, when we both came.." He said trailing his thoughts onwards, scratching the back of his sakura spiky pink hair.

"Ah.. I see.. Well Erza didn't tell us yet.. so no." I said, scratching the top of my head while letting the drink go. All I saw was Natsu nodding before he left to take on a fight with Gray.

After minutes pasted of the party taking place. The time changed towards 10:45pm. I decided to take Sting's offer. So like a mouse, I slip through everyone quietly and left. Or so I thought I could before a drink Cana fell onto the floorboards.

Bang!

I turn to see a middle age man drinking on a stool beside the fallen Cana.

"Unbelievable!" I heard people shout as I crack up the door slightly and left when everyone but one was focused on the scene. Slowly but surely on my own stride, I walked towards a shop with flowers, gifts, and little bits of blood strains. Natsu's blood strains..

"Welcome (Name)."