.:Chapter 25:.

"Uh- Sure (Name)-San. What might the question be?" Wendy asked. "Well.. What if I tell you-"

Squeak

I fell out of my seat and so did everyone else as the carriage went spin and turning out of control. 'What the-' I thought as I could heard the horses that pulled the vehicle, naw (or something..) in the background. Then I see Natsu, Wendy, Happy and Carla bouncing off the walls. I sighed as I saw a direct slashing movement, that sliced the carriage into halves. I already knew who did it.

Erza.

I smiled as Erza and thanked her as she nodded in response. One half of the vehicle fell off the rocky cliff as the other half was on the edge of it too. But we safely got out of it before it too, fell into the ravine.

I, along with Erza, Carla and Happy, sighed in disappointment. 'Now how do we get back? And where are the others..' I thought as Wendy spoke up. "Uh Erza-San, (Name)-San and Natsu-San. What happen to the carriage with everyone else?" She spoke quite softly. Both Natsu, Erza and Happy's eyes lit up before Carla interrupted them. "What kind of friends are you! Forgetting each other.. Despicable and unacceptable!" She shouted pointing to them as I walked near the ravine.

As I crouched down, I could only see the broken vehicle that got smash into chunks of uneven wood boards and scrap metal. 'Weird..' I thought as I saw no signs of the other carriage.. "Hey guys, there is no other carriage that fell in!" I shouted to them as my voice boomed into the ravine.

As I turned around, I saw Natsu's face in the dry ground as Erza's steel boots locking him into near death by suffocation. While Happy and Carla sweat dropping metres away from the action and Wendy saying "E-Erza-San.. I think Natsu-San is going to either pass out or die." Then Natsu quietly groaned a "yes". Erza sighed and lifted her foot. "But if you ever disagree again, I won't stop. Is that clear?!" She shouted into Natsu's ear. "A-a-aye sir.." Natsu said backing away from Erza slowly.

I just sweat dropped, but just then I hope a loud noise rush our way.. 'Who could that be?' I thought.

"GRAY-SAMA!!!!!!!!" A voice cried as the thing zoom where we are. Everyone choked and coughed. 'Who in the right mind does that?!' I thought before the ground cloud cleared revealing a very confused Juvia.

I sweat dropped, of course. Well Juvia can help find Gray..
"Uhh Juvia? Can I ask you something?" I said walking to her. At first she was surprised, but then said "Okay, Juvia will help. If love rival over there, stops going near GRAY-SAMA!" Juvia said, increasing her voice steady and shouting Gray's name. I sweat dropped and nodded. "O-okay okay.." I said as she had pink hearts that were bigger than her own eyes. "So what is the question you ask Juvia, (Name)?" She asked. "Uh could you help us find Gray, Lucy, Elfman, and Romeo?" I question as I awkwardly looked down to my feet, waiting for a response. She gasped. "GRAY-SAMA IS WITH LOVE RIVAL?! WHAT IF GRAY-SAMA AND LOVE RIVAL DO THE FORBIDDEN?! THAT IS NOT GONING TO HAPPEN!! I'M COMING GRAY-SAMA!!" She shouted as she ran into a random direction.

"I'll take that as a yes?"