.:Chapter 14:.

I reached into my bag and grab a small box of matches and a few candles. 'I hope this works..' You thought as you light a match on fire and replacing it with the now fiery candle. I hovered the candle near the key lock and hoped that the ice will start melting. As I predicted, the ice on the key hole started to turn into water and thaw the door.

I jumped with happiness and joy while the other two.. Well Jackie was pumping his fists in the air and Ruby was nodding a few times and added the key into the lock. It was finally open.. "YES!!" We all shouted at the same time.

"Are you two going?" I asked as I stared into the scenery. It was truly a luscious scenery of the flowers booming from the earth and sprouting their tiny buds in the Summer breeze that flowed gently across the high hills and ragged mountains. Amazing is one word to describe.. (The picture)

"Well.." They said as they sat down thinking of the next step. "If you want you can come with me. I want to train for seven years like I promised to Lisanna. And I'm not going to break promise at all!" I said casually as my volume increased steadily.

"Sure why not we have nothing else to do so lets go!" Jackie said pumping his fists into the air and Ruby nodded in agreement. "Sure I can't let a little girl like you, go into the wild. Plus, you'll probably die without us." Ruby said while smirking.

"Yeah yeah, talk big all you want but it won't do a single thing to me. Plus didn't I tie with Lisanna then getting KOed by her?" I said while pointing a finger at the Ruby as he growled a bit. "But you know that there is something missing in this picture you know what I mean?" I said while question bubbles float around my head dizzily.

"Oh yeah.. Now I remember.. We don't know where Mongolia is do we?" I said sweat dropping as the other two faces turn to look at me puzzled as well. "Well even if we took you here.. Lisanna did say this was in an abandon place and never revealed its location to us. But all I know, is that it was a long ride here so that's all I can say.. Sorry.." Ruby mumbled as he looked to his blond brother, Jackie.

"The same goes with me. Sorry. But I don't think we will need help in this situation.." Jackie said examining the area as he started to climb the nearest tree as reappears on the top of the tree and shifts his head in different direction.

It became silent..

I sighed and interrupt. "So is that a yes or no?" I said turning by attention to the boys. "That is a yes, if you don't mind." Ruby said holding if his out. "Yes, lets go!" Jackie shouted excitedly. We all nodded and with that..

We started to train with each other for the next seven years. And.. travel to find Magnolia. But one thing stuck in my mind.. 'HOW THE GREAT JOLLY JESUS IS THE DOOR SO ICY COLD AND THE OUTSIDE IS SO WARM?!'