.:Chapter 12:.

Mini Author Note: Wow! Already 400+ reads and I forgot to mention the 300+ last post xc! Thanks!! Also I hope you don't mind if the lovey dovey parts a bit later.. And when you first meet Natsu, he wasn't the one in the seven years period of the island for the S rank..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lucy's POV:

It has been a few days after the situation after (Name) left with the cloaked men. I am at the guild, sighing with Wendy. I knew the guild members are very sad but they have been going on solo missions for something. I wanted to ask but I couldn't. I miss (Name) and I am very concern about Cana. Since she doesn't come for a visit to my house like the rest of Team Natsu. I mean I barely see her drink a lot anymore.

"Let's go Happy!" I heard someone shout. It was Natsu. As he ran to get a job, I turned and walked to him. "Natsu, take me with you!" I said. "Sorry Lucy, not today. I have to go myself." He responded. I nodded and he left to only bump into Gray. Oh no..

Your POV:

Ruby fell on the ground very bloody. Soon the first one or 'Jackie' came inside the room with once a glee but now a shock grit.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LISANNA!" Jackie said. 'But there is something wrong with this Lisanna..' I thought. I saw bits of dark aura flowing around her.. "I don't need you two anymore. So you all can leave or I'll kill you." Lisanna said in a rather threatening manner.

"WHY YOU-" He was cut off. Lisanna sped up and kicked him in the stomach then slashing his arms. Jackie gasped as he fell down. My eyes widen and a shadow casted on my eyes.

"Why Lisanna.." I said. "Huh? What is it or is it you want to die too?" She said. Soon Ruby and Jackie coughed out blood. Soon Jackie's cloak hood fell showing his dirt yellow hair and aqua marine eyes. (The picture is Jackie.)

I started to remember some words as I pick up Ruby's daggers that fell on the ground. I took a breath in ten out. "I am steel, steel knows no fear. Steel knows no doubt. When faced with my enemy, I hesitate not. I am a weapon to destroy these. Iron-Blood Transformation!" I shouted as red aura grew around me and two red lightning bolts-like line were placed on my eye skin. (Don't know how to describe it but what I am saying is it is like Laxus's scar but on both eyes and red.)

Lisanna's eyes widen. "What.. How?" She stated and fell on the ground. "That power.." Jackie started. Ruby's eyes widen. "Saboteur.. A Saboteur" Ruby said. I just ignored them ran to Lisanna with incredible speed.

We clashed head on, her claws to Ruby's daggers. 'So I am not strong enough..' I thought as we both bounced back into a wall from the impact. I took another breath while going back to the clash. Finally after a while a scratch was placed on both of us.

"This is pointless." Lisanna said as she got up. "Agreed." I said also getting up. "This is a tie. In seven years from now, we will fight to see who is the strongest." She started. "To win Natsu's heart." I ended as she disappeared.

I went to the fallen Ruby and Jackie. I check their pulse and sure enough they were alive. I sighed in relief. 'Now.. Where do I go?' I thought, looking for a exit of some sort. Unfortunately I couldn't see clearly. I sighed and muttered "Battle over. I am a man." As the red aura disappear, I faintly saw a note on the ground. It said-