.:Chapter 30:.

"Lightning Flame Dragon Mode! Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar!" Natsu shouted as the large energy beam shot my way. I smirked. "Okay if you're doing that.. Then that means I'll do the same..." I said to hi, over the electro sparks. I closed my eyes. "Breath in and out (Name)." I said to myself.

"Ground Aqua Dragon Mode! Activate! Ground Aqua Dragon's Slayer Secret Art, Rocky Tidal Wave!" I shouted as I punched my palms to the ground.

Soon the ground begin to shake as gigantic mountains, hills and trees began to float in the air and the souls of rushing water came exploding through the moist soil. "What the.." I heard from our audience say as one of the hills lift them up.

I controlled the spouting water into a huge wave that swallowed the terrain. I jumped onto it, has the wave went right thought Natsu's Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar. Then the wave swallowed him up and he got weaken by the pieces of terrain inside of it. Soon I thought is was enough and disbanded the attack.

"Time Dragon's claw!" I shouted as I sliced the water in half. Next the water went back to the rivers, lakes and oceans I borrowed it from. Then trees and lands return to their original location.

Soon I went up to the unconscious Natsu saw his knocked out form. I sighed and lifted him over my shoulder. Soon I meet everyone eyes, as I saw them tremble before me. I awkwardly scratched my head as Erza came up to me. "That's a lot power you have (Name).

"Thanks Erza." I said, blushing a bit from the praising. Erza nodded to me turn to everyone else. "Lets go back to Fairy Tail!" She shouted as everyone nodded in agreement.

Soon Wendy came up to me. "Um (Name)-San, is Natsu-San okay?" She said shyly. I payed him on the ground softly. "Well Wendy. To be honest, I don't know." I said before putting a hand on the left of Natsu's chest, feeling the heart beat.

I could feel the heat beat but now as much. So I laid my head on his chest. I felt his heart beat speed up. I smiled softly as I turned to Wendy.

"Yup, Wendy, Natsu a-o-kay." I said to her. Se smiled lightly. "Okay (Name)-San." She said before she joined the large group.

I turned back to Natsu. I started to play with his soft pink spiky hair. "So soft I mumbled before Natsu woke up. "Ugh what happen? (Name)?" He grumbled. "Well lets say I kicked your butt." I said laughing a little. He pouted. "That's not nice!" He whined like a child. I giggled a little.

"Natsu~ You sound like a wittle baby~" I teased as I smiled sillily at him. He sighed and looked at me. "Well, I still win though." He said, smirk devilishly. "How-" I was cut off by Natsu quickly leaning to me and pinning me to the ground.

I sticked my tongue out. "That so mean Natsu~" I pouted childishly. He blushed a little, letting down his guard. "Gotcha." I whispered to him as I turned and pinned you down. "I win~" I said, letting go of him. He smiled and I felt so sleepy. He looked at me, sighed, he sat me down and he bought me onto his lap.

"Goto sleep (Name), I won't let anyone hurt you. Trust me."