School Special!

Third person P.O.V:

The first day of Fairy T. High from your last school, Guilds Public Academy, where you transferred from but that is also how you, (Name), met him. Natsu Dragneel. Your flame. One of the braun-ist people in the previous grade, eight. Though the shy person you are, a few knew of your existence. One of the only ones who cares or is concerned about you, Lisanna, your best friend, knew about your heart racer and decides to give it her all to help you in your quest for love. Natsu, your dream, who's lucky to have the braun that some guys dream of as well as the nature of a main character characteristics: strong, brave, smart--sometimes--and etc. And the most loyalist person in the whole entire school. As well as Juvia, the leader of the Gray-sama can club and Erza, the grade eight former student president.

Your POV:

I'm walking with Lisanna, Natsu's childhood friend, chatting about the new animes and mangas that I've seen as we walk home together, after all it's 3:00pm now. For instance: God Eater and Assassination Classroom and even Overlord are one of the many animes we have seen. A strange list if I say so myself, but the stranger it is, the more interesting the outcome is. Well.. that was before the popular blondie, Lucy Heartfilia came busting down the hallway with her fanboys gawking at her curves and body. She enjoys the pleasure of pain when it's given to me. She blocks everything I swear! Even though I don't even talk to Natsu more than eight times in my life time. Yes. I know it's sad.. But I try.. She literally drags Natsu away from me. When I mumbled to Lisanna something and makes a mistake, Lucy literally shouts it like a fricken blow horn and alerts everyone of my mistake. Like holy shit! And when I'm studying or talking with Erza, Lucy comes charging in to steal her away. I mean we are in an "A" and "B"conversation. "C" your way out. And worse of all, she's one of the beauties of the entire school too, and she literally compares me, a normal chest person with (Hair length) (Hair colour) hair. My abnormal strength in kicking with both my legs. Also with lower than average internal  body structure, meaning I can easily get injured and so for many different illnesses, sicknesses, and diseases better than any regular human and smaller than average height. I swear she is the devil. I'm doing the best to ignore this son of a bitch. But to no avail, the amount of nerves she can pick out is the only thing I find astounding about her, other than the bitch-y ness she can produce in a school day. My parents told me that her parents were never like this and she is an exception to the Heartfilia name. What a cock-blocker.. Holy..

As she passes me, she visibly smirks before pushing me on my side, making me crash towards a nearby garbage can. WHAT A.. Chill. Just chill. I sighed as I heard Lisanna voice shouting my name and Lucy laughing like a crazy old hag with her fan club. Suddenly things got quiet as soon as Lisanna came to me. "Here, grab my hand (Name)-chan." She said as she pulled me up, slanted on the brick wall. She gave me a worried look before  unzipping her backpack open, grabbing her first aid kit out. "Where does it hurt (Name)-chan?" She said as the silent increased, unwavering. I stood still, feeling as joints damaged in any cases. Leaving only the back of my head, I can feel the pain surging through there as lunch goes down towards my neck. It was an unbearable feeling as the summer breeze stained the blood on my back on my neck and school shirt. Great.. "Just my head, that's all.." I mumbled to her, looking at the ground, knowing a sad smile was planted on her lips. "Alright (Name)-chan. Please don't move, I'll hurry a bit faster before she comes here." She said as she automatically opened the case and wrapped the fresh bandage around my head wound.

Natsu POV:

Finally! I started stretching from my seat as I started making my way down the stairs. This awfully familiar like the last one. Oh memories! I love them although I wish I could forget some of them. Like meetin' Luigi, I mean Lucy. At first, she ain't that bad. Though like a switch, she flipped into a ignorant drama queen. Like damn bro. But it's cool to see all my pals here attendin' this here school. Plus she's here too. Little Miss quiet. Or Luces victim. I always feelin' kinda sad for her though I should be helping her I mean it's only goin' to be startin' to get worse now considerin' high school's the time when the bullies come bullyin' you. Like teenagers who can be easily targeted like her. I chuckled and sighed as I see The Guys around the front doors of the school. "Sup guys." I spoke as I fist bumped them. "Yo Natsu." Gray's cool voice attended me. "Yo Salamander." Gajeel's deep voice attended me as well. "Ice Princess, it seems you didn't change one bit, as well as you Bolt Face." I teased as I nudged them. "What did you say Flame Brain/Salamander?!" They shouted as we broke into a fight.