.:Chapter 17:.

After we both got onto the alter where Happy, Coco and Lucy is, Romeo and Elfman beat the floating stick and quickly got up with us.

Your POV:

I ran faster and grabbed a bottle of Holy Milk and popped the cork open. We finally reached the top of the alter as the Holy Milk's bottle is in my hand. I went over the Happy and the other girl.

"Happy please step aside." I said as Happy nodded and started to clink to me. "(Name) I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Happy cried as he sobbed onto my right arm. I smiled gently as I petted his head softly. My left hand had the Holy Milk in it.

I reached up a bit and pour the Holy Milk into the orange sphere causing it to melt. It freed Lucy from her binding and I pulled her out of the orange thing. She gasped for a few seconds, needing air and then she said "Thanks (Name) and.. I really missed you from all those years you left.." She said, smiled, catching her breathe afterwards and finally she fall unconscious. I just nodded and patted her back lightly saying, "I do too." I had her left arm around neck and her feet dangled around a few second metres above the ground.

Suddenly Loke appeared. He turn to face me and Lucy. "Yo (Name) long time no see! I missed you and where-" I cut him off. "Sup Loke and I have a favour to ask you.." I started off. I sighed as I continued on. "Could you please carry Lucy?" I ended as I faced the shocked Loke. He frozed but soon than later agreed. "Sure, I will." He replied, laying his arms out, ready for Lucy.

"Just don't do anything perverted okay?" I said, sighing over the drooling Loke. He snapped back to reality and carried Lucy protectively, softly as nodded in agreement.

As Natsu, Loke, Happy, a little girl with twin rabbit ears like hat ,an unconscious Lucy and I started to walk downstairs as I saw two males.

"Natsu! Who's the girl?" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw it was the oversized bulked up male. "Elfman, she is part of Fairy Tail!" Natsu shouted back. "Really Natsu-nii?" The shorter dark purple haired Mage which looks like Natsu, but a shorter and younger version. "Yes Romeo, she is a Fairy Tail Mage!" Natsu replied, shouting a bit.

I giggled as we all went down the steps and felt the airship stop moving..

"OH SHIT!!"