Part 2, chapter 15

POV : Shawn

And behind me, Laura pulls me to her, and lays her lips against mine. This nice surprise makes me lose my mind a second, and Andrew stays speechless. Her lips taste like strawberry and it makes me want more... I feel her hand in my back make its way under my shirt. I want more, I've waited too long... I grab her waist and we walk upstairs. We definitely are not the only ones that want intimacy. In the corridors of the first floor are many couples kissing each other and cuddling everywhere.

Staying close against my chest, Laura tries to open a few doors but all are locked, every room is already taken. We walk along the corridor and see stairs, hidden at the very end of the house.

She looks at me with eyes full of desire and I kiss her passionately... All those nights spent alone in my cold bed while she was just next door waiting for me... Oh I was so dumb... While Maddi is probably in bed with someone else, I made Laura wait.... But here we are now, together, her against me, her arms around my neck, my hands around her waist, my head spinning dangerously, making me feel free...

I gently press my lips against hers and the magic happens. My mind is far away... I can feel her tongue on mine, and her fingers running through my hair... I take her in my arms and she wraps her legs around my waist as I carry her up the stairs...

We push the door open and it reveals a beautiful bedroom. Everything is nice and neat, no one came here before... I let her down and close the door behind me.

-Alone at last... I whisper...

-Finally...

I stare at her face as she lays her hands on my chest, but I can't see it clearly. My eyes are blurry, probably because of the alcohol... All I can see are her wide brown eyes devouring me...

Her hands unbutton my shirt, one by one, and let my shirt fall on the ground. She takes a second to look down at my chest and whispers...

-Thank god we didn't turn off the lights yet...

She kisses my chest gently and my heart races. I can't help letting out a little sigh at the feeling of her lips on my skin. I missed it... she takes my hand and we walk to the bed, giggling like children.

Her in front of me, my hands in her back, I grab her dress' zipper and pull it down. Her dress falls onto the ground and reveals her wonderful body...

My hands caress her soft tanned skin, her thin waist, her perfectly shaped silhouette...

-You are so beautiful... I whisper in her ear, and as a response, she gives me a kiss in the neck.

I feel her head rest against my shoulder, and very gently, as if she were a porcelain doll, I let us fall onto the bed. My butterflies go wild whe she gets above me. I don't know what it is. I am so excited, but that's not the only reason.

-I love you... she whispers, giving me a kiss.

She lays her body against mine, My hand on her back grab her bra as I am about to take it off...