Chapter 6

-Maddi wait! He said as I was about to exit the car... Tonight was really cool. I'm glad I met you!
-Glad I met you too. I enjoyed hanging out with you.
-Would you.... would you give me your number?
-Of course!
I gave him my phone number and then he left. I turned around and entered this huge house all alone. I had a quick shower and put on my pjs. I got in my bed, turned off the lights and saw my phone's screen turn on. I recieved a text.

Unknown: -Hey it's Shawn🌸
I smiled at my phone like an idiot and answered.
-Hi Shawn!
-Shouldn't you be sleeping by now Miss?😂 I kinda thought you'd read this tomorrow morning!
-Shouldn't YOU be?
-I should.😅
-Ok, good night then Mister!
-Good night!😚

OMG did he just send me a smiley with a kiss? I know I'm overreacting right now, but.... he sent me a kiss smiley! This is so cute! I let at laughter escape and I roll around in my bed, excited. I must look like an idiot, but I don't care. Tonight was amazing. I made new friends and I met Shawn, this handsome and gorgeous boy. I close my eyes and fall in a deep sleep .

***

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and open my curtains. Today is another sunny day. I get up, shower, do my makeup and put on a beautiful outfit. Working as a designer for St Laurent, I just have to look really good every time I go to work.
I take a quick breakfast and go to work.

***
Today was a fine day at work. I showed my boss my book in which I draw sketches of dresses, and the pictures of the ones who have already been created. She gave me some work to do. I'll have to make dresses that would link with the astrology theme for a fashion show that will happen in a few months. The best dresses will be selected.
I started a few sketches, helped some designers to sew some clothes, gave advice...

The boutique is now about to close in a few minutes and we are getting ready to leave when a last custommer enters. I am in the back shop, I can't see who it is, but I can hear the conversation.

-Hello, I'm here to get an outfit we ordered...
As I am packing my stuff, I can't hear everything and I don't pay fully attention.
-Oh he will be here in a few seconds... I hear the man say.

I get out of the back shop to the main boutique and at the same moment, through the front door enters...

(end of the sentence in the next chapter... ;)   )