chapter 3: Monday

(Hey guys, just so you know words in italics are spoken in Spanish. This will come up in multiple chapters)
You sigh and pack up your books. The bell just rang meaning it was lunch time.you think about yesterday at the mall. Running into your bullies was bad enough but then you had to run into the others and embarrass yourself like that. You pull up the pink hood of your hoodie. The school was warm today. You wanted to take the sweater off but you couldn't. You were already labeled a freak but anyone else seeing your scars would label you as more of one.you reach your locker and put your books inside and pull out a novel that was in Spanish. It was a fantasy one and you loved it. It was about a girl who magically became good at music after a fairy blessed her. Her story was similar to yours, she lost all her loved ones in a fire. In your city magic keeps it nice outside. You go outside and walk to a tree. Tucking your book under your chin you climb the tree setting on a branch about 15 feet in the air. You open your book and start reading. Most people never look up in the trees and the ones that do are always the passive towards you. You were so caught up in your book that you didn't notice someone climbing up next to you.
"What are you reading?" A voice said beside you and you give a little scream. You look over and see Dream. The skeleton full of positivity. He was wearing casual clothing, a sky blue shirt, and blue jeans he had a golden scarf around his neck and his crown on his head. He sees your terrified expression and starts to panic. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I can sense emotions, one of my magic powers, and sensed a great deal of excitement coming up here so I had to come and see."
"Dream who are you talking to?" You hear Ink call up.
"YES WE ARE CURIOUS!"
"Ink, Blue! Its (Y/N), she was reading someth-" you jump up, grab your book and climb up higher. You were really scared. "(Y/N)?" You hear Dream call after you sensing your fear.
"L-leave me alone!" You call as you scramble up the tree. Your feet skidded on the bark of the tree as youclimbed up. You hear Dream yelling after you and Ink yelling something but you pay no attention. "S-stay away from me!" You yell down at him and suddenly the branch you were holding onto snaps and you fall. You prepare to crash to the ground but suddenly you feel weightless. You look up to see Dream using his magic to keep you from getting hurt. You're set on the ground and run to where your book landed next to the tree.
"(Y/N) YOU AREN'T HURT ARE YOU??" Blue said with concern. You look over at the three friends. Dream easily had easily gotten down. You nod quickly, grab your book and run off to get ready for class.
Soon the day came to an end and you were going to your locker to get your things. You're shoved into the wall with your arms pinned behind your back. 
"Well well, look what we have here?" The voice in your ears made you shiver. It was Dust. He was good friends with the others. You hear them laughing behind you.
"L-let me go….. please….." your head is pulled from the wall before crashing into it again. You cry out in pain and close your eyes tightly.
"Now now, enough of that. You were rude enough to infect the mall with your presence yesterday." Nightmare. That's who was talking. He pulls you away from the wall and throws you to the floor. You land heavily on your left arm.and a shock runs through your shoulder. Nightmare rolls you on your back and you look at him with defiant eyes.
"I was with my sister. She asked me to go shopping with her."
"Who would willingly go out in public with you freak?" You look over and see Ink scowling at you. He must be upset from lunch to say that stuff. "Can't even thank someone who saved your life earlier. I don't get why Dream would even bother." Nightmare's visible eye turned livid.
"You what?!" He growled at you. You try to back away from him but couldn't. He starts kicking you over and over and you hear a snapping before an excruciating pain shoot through your collarbone. You groan in pain. Nightmare gives you one last kick to the jaw before they all leave. You go to your locker then sprint to the library. You were gonna be late again. You had your hood up and go to your usual tutoring spot. You see the three boys there.
"Hey…" you say and put down your bag.
"You okay?" Sans asks.
"Yes." You say in Spanish. You weren't going to say much else in English. 
"You were serious about doing Spanish today." Rus said.
"Of course. I wouldn't lie about that." You hear a laugh come from Red.
"They don't understand a word ya said." He responds in English. 
"That's exactly why I'm doing this. They need a little lesson. Wait, how do you understand?"
"Listen up, I come from a place that it's common to speak Spanish." He claps you on your hurt shoulder and you flinch. "You okay?"
"Perfectly fine." You say in a pained voice. 
"Nah ya ain't. We all know a lie. No matter the language. Now tell me what happened and I won't tell those boneheads." He says and the others start to complain you look away and scoff.
"Why does it matter to you? I'm just an annoying little bitch after all." You say, you lean your cheek on your hand. He growls. 
"Red ease up." Rus said.
"Shut up you swap shit!" He roars and you flinch again, more violently this time jostling your broken collarbone. You whimper in pain and grab at your collarbone. Sans teleports beside you and tries to take your hand off your collarbone but you just shake your head.
"Hey, I gotta get a look at that if you're hurt." You shake your head more and start to cry.
"N-no…… y-you can't…… please….." you pleaded with him.
"(Y/N) please. Let me see." You look at him and sigh.
"J-just….. you guys cant freak…. o-or tell anyone… a-about the scars…..." you say. The three of them nod. With the help of Sans you get your hoodie off. You noticed how Sans' eye sockets widen at the scars on your arms. You hear Red and Rus talking quietly between the two of them. Sans gently puts a hand on your collarbone and you pull away.
"Easy easy. I'm not gonna hurt you. Just need to take a look." You try to relax again as he puts his hand on your broken bone again. He inhales sharply. "This is broken, you should go to the hospital."
"NO." you hiss. Hospitals were not an option. They made you sick to even look at.
"Okay okay. Well if you won't go I'll have to set it myself."
"Better than going to that place…" you grumble. 
He sighs deeply. "Brace yourself then." You nod and he sets your bone. You clench your jaw and groan but other than that don't show any signs that anything happened. Slowly you feel the pain start to go away and look over. Rus has his fingers slightly brushing your hand, you hadn't noticed when he did that. There was a shift green glow on his hand.
"Just to take the edge off for you." He said and Sans helps you back into your hoodie. 
"What happened." Red demanded. You get up and walk to the windows. You lean against one.
"(Y/N) seriously." Sans says.
"Nothing for you to worry about. Let's get back to the lesson, okay?" They all sigh but agree.

(Hey guys, just wanting to check in with my readers to make sure you're all okay. This whole virus shit is crazy. Right now it's like 3 AM here and I so cant sleep. Send help.)