A/N

Hi guys. There's something that I want to talk about with this story. The reader in this story has gone through a lot of trauma. Everyone deals with trauma differently. Some try to bury it as much as they can before properly dealing with it. The reader had an okay handle on it through the very first part of the story, not great but not horrible for a hormonal teenager. The next thing that I have to tell you is important. New trauma can cause old trauma to resurface.  Honestly personality wise I find that the reader is a lot like me. I based her off of me so she's going to have a lot of the same responses as me. This time of year is hard for me too because of stuff that's happened to me un the past. There's people saying that there's no way my character should be acting like that after so long but everyone copes differently. No one heals the same. So yes the main character may be annoying and whiney to some but think about it, I can get like that too, imagine how annoyed I get with myself on a daily basis. If you guys took the time to read this than thats awesome. Thank you so much. I hope this clears stuff up for some of you. And I apologize to anyone if this comes off as rude but it's really really been getting to me lately.