ending 2: Sans

You think and think and think but eventually you figure that going together with Sans was the best course of action. You dig out your phone and send a text to your friends. 
You: I've decided. 
Rus: you have?
Red: I wanna hear this.
Dream: okay!
Nightmare: you got it.
Forté: do what you need.
Blue: we'll understand.
Jazzy: like we said earlier.
Abyss: you got this.
Ink: ...yeah…..
You: well…. I decided who I'm going with. None of you can get mad at him though.
Sans: we're all adults here. No one will throw a hissy fit.
You: okay…. Well I choose Sans…
There's no response from anyone for a few moments. 
You: guys?....
Sans: you aren't joking, right?
You: of course not. 
Paps: my brother will be away for a while. He's jumping around excited.
You laugh and giggle. You hated to admit it but you might have feelings for the classic skeleton. The next week flies by and soon its prom day. You have a dark blue dress that reaches the floor. It was off the shoulder and had white accents all over with sheer cloth around the waist and arms.
(The picture is above)
Your hair was curled and pinned up. Your makeup was done in shades of blue And you had ice blue heels on.
You walk out of your room. To see Red coming out of his. "Red, you look good."
"Thanks Sweetheart. Ya look good too." He says with a blush. 
"Thanks Red." You two walk down the stairs. "Red. At least you have somebody to go with. He laughs like crazy. You get down low enough to see Sans. You smile and rush down the rest of the stairs to your best friend. He looks up at you and blushes and so do you. "Soooooo, pictures?" They all nod and you go to where the pictures were being taken. You giggle and see G talking to Cross and you go to talk to them when your arm is grabbed you look to see none other than Lust standing there. Behind him you see Error and his little group.
"Well, you're looking cute as a button." Lust says and you pull your arm from his grip.
"I have no business talking to anyone here. Ask Killer how much my punches hurt."
"R-rUnNiNg A-aWaY?" Error asks and you freeze.
"I'll beat your damn face in." You turn and glare at the glitching skeleton. Suddenly you're pulled back.
"I'VE ALREADY WARNED YOU ONCE ERROR. DO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT THAT." Black says and you let him pull you behind him. Suddenly Sans is there and you're pulled towards your other friends. They all look nice but you're scowling.
"You okay?" Dream asks and you shrug.
"Error is here." You say and everyone is silent. "Let's just have fun. Hes probably here for the others." You smile tightly and soon you're in the gym and are waiting for the music to start.
Once the first slow song of the night starts Sans pulls you to him and you start dancing. Hes staring into your eyes with a hard look to place. It reminded you of pure adoration.
"You look lovely." He says and you blush deeply. You duck your head and he chuckles. 
"Q-quit teasing m-me!" You say and look away.
"I'm not teasing. I really think you look lovely. Beautiful actually. I've thought that for a while now." You blush more. 
"Y-you think I'm beautiful?...."
"I do. But honestly… ugh I'm no good at explaining this shit." He leans in and kisses you on the lips. You blink in surprise but kiss him back. After a moment he pulls away. "I love you (Y/N)." He says and you smile. 
"I-I love you too Sans. With all my heart. I've known you all my life. I trust you with everything I am." He blushes and you giggle.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" 
"Of course." He smiles before kissing you again.

Welcome to Underhigh. Underhigh x reader (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara