chapter 53: RAGE

You and the boys had a good night talking about random shit. Nala Had come in and the boys fell asleep while talking and spent the night in your room. You were at school the next day and Dream notices your anxiety. Nightmare wasnt at school today, he had a cold and needed to rest.
"You okay?" He asks you.
"Just met someone I dont like." You say and Red growls.
"He needs ta stay away from her."
"Who is it?" Sans asks.
"Apparently he's dads half brother. Dont trust him one bit." Sans takes out his phone and calls someone before putting it on speaker.
"Hello?" You hear Gaster say.
"Hey dad we got a question for you."
"What's up Sans?"
"Gasty, did dad have a brother that he didn't get along with?" You ask.
"Not that I know of. I know he had a younger brother who passed away when they were just kids."
"Can you come over tonight? Theres someone you should talk to." You say and Red pulls you closer to him.
"Of course. I'm not your godfather for nothing." You giggle.
"I'll go home with them after school. I'll keep an eye on things." Sans says.
The rest of the day goes by fast and your friends tease you about the dress. Soon you go home with the others. Clover's car was still there. Wasnt she supposed to be at work?
"Guys, something's wrong." You say and they all look at you. You run to the house and throw open the door. You see your aunt laying on the floor with a gash on her head. "AUNTIE!" you yell and run to her. She thankfully was just knocked out. You shake her shoulder. She groans but opens her eyes. Gaster was there the next instant.
"Clover, what happened?"
"I-I dont know." You look up and see that asshole standing there with a smirk on his face. You jump up and walk Over to him and sock him in the face.
"I don't care who the fuck you are! Get The hell out of my house! Never fucking come back!" He blinks at you then you grab him by the collar. Drag him out of the house and throw him to the sidewalk. You go back in and lock the door. One of the boys had gotten the first aid kit and Gaster was patching Clover up. "Should go out there and do more than just punch him!" You growl. They all look at you surprised.
"Calm down starshine." Sans says.
"How can I calm down when he hurt my Aunt?! The one who made sure I was safe! I know it was him! I should gut him!" Yep, you were pissed. Red comes over and puts a hand on your shoulder.
"Sweetheart, go get changed and beat up on that punchin bag of yours. Ya ain't thinkin straight." You grumble but go as he says. You put on sweatpants and a tank top then put your hair up in twin tails. You storm down the stairs and see Dream there. He looks shocked and you notice Nightmare there too. He looked sick but you ignore everyone. You go to the basement and slam the door after you. You run down the stairs and start attacking the punching bag. You don't bother wrapping your hands and feet. No one disturbs you. Once you've had enough of that you go over to a bar hanging from the ceiling. You use the wall to get up and grab the bar. You start hanging upside down from it. You hear someone coming down the stairs. You arch your back and look to see Nightmare. He looked concerned for you. You grab the bar with your hands and sit up on the bar.
"Nightmare, go back upstairs." You say he shakes his head and coughs into his elbow. "You should be resting if you're sick." You jump down onto the soft mats that were built into the floor and walk over to him. You'd calmed down from the murderous rage you were in. You were still mad but it has settled to just a seething anger. You walk over to him and hold out your hand to see skinned knuckles.
"We're worried about you..." he coughs again. You wipe your knuckles on your pants then lead him to the couch. You grab your wrap and wrap your hands and feet, noticing that you skinned them too. He coughs again and you kneel beside him
"Hey, have you had any medicine?" He shakes his head and you sigh. "Come on, I'm taking you upstairs" you help him up and sling his arm over your shoulders. He starts coughing hard and you drag him up the stairs. Dream is sitting on a couch when you drag Nightmare to him. "Stay." You walk to the medicine cabinet in the downstairs bathroom and pull out the cold medicine youd gotten a few weeks ago when Red then Edge had gotten sick. You fill a glass with water. You bring it back to Nightmare and he takes the medicine.
"You have monster meds?" Dream asks.
"Yeah from when the boys were sick. Where's Red?"
"Upstairs. Said something about taking a nap."
"Alright." You notice Nightmare asleep. "Keep an eye on him. I'm gonna check on Red." You go upstairs and slip into Red's room. You see him asleep on the bed and you sit next to him.
He wraps his arm around your waist after you sit next to him that's when you notice hes not sleeping. His shoulders are shaking too much.
"Heya Red. Wanna talk about stuff?" He shakes his head and you pull his skull onto your lap. You hear the soft sobs from him and you stroke his skull in a comforting manner. "Hey, you know I'm not mad anymore? Managed to skin my knuckles though. The talent show is tomorrow too. Should I wear my fingerless gloves too?" He looks up at you. You smile weakly at him.
".....would look cool......" you gently wipe away the tears that were falling from his sockets.
"Was what happened with Auntie what set you off?" He looks away.
".....Gaster took her to get a CT scan..... whatever that is......"
"They need to go see what's happening in her head, make sure theres no bleeding on her brain. They'll probably keep her for the night. Did Sans go home?" He nods. "Alright. Can I see your arms?" He nods and see no fresh wounds.
"Let's go make something to eat and watch the lion king." He nods again and you pull him up then pull his hood over his head. "The twins are still downstairs." You lead him down stairs and lead him to the big recliner that he likes before shoving him down. "Stay." You go into the kitchen and throw in a lasagna from the freezer and start a timer.
Once that's out of the way you go into the livingroom and put on the lion king. After about an hour you hear the timer go off and pause the movie. You see that Nightmare was awake now and you smile. You check the lasagna and find that it is cooked. "Edge! Supper's ready! Nightmare are you hungry?" You ask as you stick your head into the livingroom. He looks over and nods. You go back to the kitchen and get food for everyone. Edge comes in and grabs his. You bring the others in theirs and then get yours before playing the rest of the movie. When everyone was done eating Dream and Nightmare go home.
You're putting dishes in the dishwasher and you feel Red hug you from behind. "Red let me finish this. We'll watch another movie once this is turned on." He doesn't let you go and you sigh. You turn around and see him looking so sad. "Three minutes. That's all itll take. Alright?" He nods and lets you go. You quickly finish with the dishwasher. He hugs you again. You hug him back. "Let's go relax." You take him to the livingroom and you watch movies until you pass out.