chapter 70: Date?

You go to your locker with Cross and you see Edge and Black walking and talking together. 
"Edge!" You yell and run to the two skeletons. 
"(Y/N)? WHATS WRONG?" He asks as you hug him.
"I so wanted to dust Killer." You see Black looking at you cautiously.
"WHATS GOING O-"
"(Y/N)! MY CLASS HEARD YOU YELLING!" Blue interrupts Black
"WHAT HAPPENED?" Black asks and you blush before scoffing.
"He said….. "You know, you really are a nice piece of meat. No wonder Error targeted you"....... then the bastard kissed me before trapping me in his damn arms……." you shiver as you whisper that out and Edge hugs you.
"I WILL HAVE A TALK WITH HIM." Black says. You close your eyes tightly and bite your lip.
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Blue asks and Cross pulls him over to him.
"Excuse me but shes coming with me today. I offered her a day out." 
"I'm fine Blue. Just mad. I accepted Cross' offer to go out because it might help me calm down some." You say and push Cross' hands off of you. "Too much contact Fluffy." Everyone but Cross laughs slightly.
"Please don't call me that." he says and you chuckle. 
"Alright. Let's go?" he nods and you hold out your hand. "Shortcut?"
"I thought you didn't like magic used on you."
"I dont but I'm used to shortcuts. One of the good things about being around Red so much." he chuckles but takes your hand. You close your eyes and you feel yourself teleported somewhere. You look around at the movie theater. You give him a questioning look.
"Thought it might be a good idea to watch a movie…." he says with a light purple blush. You laugh softly and link arms with him.
"You pick, I'll pay for the movie. No objections." He looks annoyed but nods. He ends up picking a romcom and you were a complete mess of fangirling over it. Once the movie is over you walk out of the theater giggling but stop when you see CQ and her boys.
"Ah, hello (Y/N)." She says while you give a close eyed smile. 
"Good afternoon CQ. Geno I didn't expect to see you. You either Fresh." you say while completely ignoring the other brother. Cross sets a hand on your shoulder.
"We're going now. It was nice to see you again CQ." He says before pulling you to him and teleporting away. After you get to your destination you blink and see that you're at the Arcade.
"Wanna play some games?" you ask softly and he nods. You go get two cards and fill them with funds before handing one to him. "Here you go." He smiles and takes it before going to the claw game.
"See anything you like?" 
"Hmm…" you look through the toys and see a beautiful red puppy. "Oh my gosh that's so pretty!" You point to the puppy. He laughs and gets it for you.
"Here you go." He hands it to you and you squeal in delight.
"Are you any good at other games too?" you ask and he nods.
"I spend a lot of time here when Senpai isnt around. I'm pretty good at all of them."
"What's your favourite?" He grins and takes you to the Pacman game. "I didn't see this coming."
"No one ever does." He laughs happily. "Wanna see who does best?"
"You wanna go against me?" you ask and he nods. You grin and tap your card on one side and he does the same. 
In the end you guys tied the game and got so many tickets. You'd spent the rest of the day goofing around with him. You had to admit, he was fun. His card still had most of the charge in it so you tell him to hold onto it for next time hes here. You look through all the prizes and see a beautiful quilt set and get it.
"You like using those?" he asks.
"I do, back to the basics, right? Theyre lots of fun." Just then Red is there.
"Ey, sweetheart, Clover says suppers just about ready and sent me to get ya." You wave to Cross and take Red's hand.
"Let's go then." With that you're teleported away.
"Hes really taken a likin ta ya." Red says as you're in your livingroom.
"I mean, hes not as bad as I thought." You say and he grumbles but you head to the kitchen. You walk over and see Edge with a huge bruise on the side of his face. "Oh my god…." You put your stuff down and rush over to him.
"RELAX, ITS JUST A BRUISE." You gently cup his cheek and run a thumb over his cheek where the bruise is. He closes his sockets with a sigh.
"What happened?"
"WELL… I WENT WITH BLACK WHEN HE HAD THE TALK WITH KILLER…"
"And?"
"IT MAY HAVE TURNED INTO A FIGHT. AND I MAY HAVE GOTTEN PUNCHED BY THAT CRAZY FREAK." Edge says with venom in his voice.
".....that's it." You stand up and go towards the door and are grabbed by Red.
"Where do ya think you're going?"
"To dust someone who hurt someone important to me." You say coldly.
"No you arent." Clover says and folds her arms. "I heard about everything." You stiffen and look at her.
"I-is that so?"
"I talked to the boy's parents and they agreed to bring him over for you to apologize for punching him."
"Not happening." You say. "Im not apologizing for defending myself against people forcing themselves on me." She blinks and looks surprised.
"Meaning?"
"Thought you said you knew what happened."
"I think I'm missing something. So what happened."
"He kissed me. Then before I could get away he trapped me in his arms. Hes hurt me before so it was a natural response." You say matter of factly. She frowns.
"I'll go explain the rest to his parents. I got their phone number. I'll be back." She walks out of the room. 
"So sweetheart. Tell me somethin." You look over to Red. "You got a thing for the fluffy asshole?" You blink in surprise. Suddenly you start laughing hard.
"M-my god." You laugh harder. "N-n-no way!" He looks relieved but then starts laughing himself.