chapter 30: Sleepover

You go downstairs and smack Red in the back of the skull. He growls and whirls at you. "What was that for?!" He yelled and you look at him with a deadpanned look.
"You embarrassed me." Just then you notice some powder on his cheek. You reach your hand out but he ducks away. You grab his shirt and pull him back to you. He starts to sweat and looks away. You put your hand to his cheek and he flinched. You frown and grab his hand and drag him to the backyard. "What happened??"
"I-I don't know what'cha mean…"
"Don't you lie to me. Red what happened?" You start wiping at his cheek with a cloth you had and notice a huge red bruise on his cheek. 
"Its nothin. Tripped last night and didn't wanna worry ya." He wouldn't meet your eyes so you sigh and hug him around the neck before kissing his cheek. 
"You know I won't judge. If you ever need a safe place you're always welcome in my house." He hugs you back tightly.
"Thanks sweetheart. Now so those other idiots don't worry I gotta cover it up again." You nod and he pulls out some concealer. You take it from him and apply it for him.
"There we go, let's get back in there." You both go in and Abyss looks at you with a grin.
"(Y/N), you ever try learning magic like you wanted to?"
"No, never got the chance." You notice Ink staring at you so you go and sit next to him with a grin. He scoots over, picks Blue up and puts him between the two of you to keep you from tickling him. You laugh loudly. "Inky! You are too funny!"
"You'll attack me with tickles again!" You act like you're thinking for a moment before getting up and walking to Jazzy.
"Jaz, will you dance for us later?" You ask as you sit on his lap. It was a common thing for you to do with your breakdancing friend.
"Hmmm…. later, sweet pea. You gotta sing though." You frown at him and Abyss pulls you to his lap.
"I bet she still has the voice of an angel." He says rubbing his cheek against yours.
"IF YOU MUST KNOW SHE DOES" Papyrus says. "I HEARD HER SINGING ONE DAY AT SCHOOL."
"Y-you did?" You squeak and hide your face.
"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD NOT LIE ABOUT THAT. ALSO DAD WANTED ME TO GIVE YOU SOME STUFF." He gets up and goes to his bag before taking out nine neatly wrapped packages. 
"Oh! The copies of the albums I asked him to make!" You jump up and take them from him,  setting them on the coffee table. You unwrapped them carefully and see a note. You read it out loud. "Dear (Y/N),
I'm sorry I couldn't give these to you a couple days ago but I was still putting them together. Papyrus messaged me earlier about the sleepover and so I gave them to him so you would get them today. Give them a look through at some point this weekend. With love,
Gaster."
"Photo albums?" Nightmare asks.
"Yeah, they're copies of the ones Gaster has." You pick the one from the year you turned six and open it before flipping through it to find the picture that helped you regain your memories. You find it and smile as you pull it out. You skip over and show it to Ink. He blushes a bright rainbow. 
"P-put that back!"
"But this is the one that triggered my memories to come back. I thought you'd want to see it." Comet carefully takes it from you and grins. 
"My god Ink, I didn't know you were so shy."
"Shut up Comet!" Ink squeals out. The front door opens as Comet shows the others.
"(Y/N) I'm home."
"In the living room Auntie!" She walks into the livingroom and sees everyone and smiles. 
"Com tells me you guys are having a sleepover. Ink, how are you doing?"
"I've been better…." he admits before you frown. "Its been worse though. I have this little ray of sunshine to thank for that." He pulls you onto his lap and you groan.
"Auntie! Save me! I'll help you with supper!" You call out and she laughs. 
"Stay with your friends."
"Auntieeeeee!" You call after her and everyone laughs at your antics. Your phone starts to ring across the room so you get up and answer it. "Hello?"
"Is this (Y/N)?" An unfamiliar voice asks.
"Yes?"
"You should really know when to quit."
"Sorry? I don't understand."
"You should just leave those boys alone." They hang up and look at your phone in confusion.
@Red POV@
Sweetheart frowns at her phone as she takes it away from her ear. She looks confused. 
"WHATS WRONG? WHO WAS THAT?" Blue asks.
"Don't know.... they didn't say."
"Anythin we can do?" I ask. She turns to me and smiles sweetly.
"Nah, it fine." My phone starts to ring and I look at it. It was my old man. I answer it.
"Hey dad." I say.
"Where are you?"
"At my tutors house."
"Why is that?"
"She asked me over to talk bout somethin important."
"What would that be?"
"Somethin bout another friend."
"She isnt your friend Sans. She's just using you."
"Nah, that ain't what's goin on."
"Come home Sans. You need to be here."
"Well I don't wanna."
"Its an order."
"Well I ain't gonna listen." I say with a growl. The atmosphere gets colder.
"You will do as I say."
"Hm? What was that?" I turn my head away from the phone for a moment. I go back to it. "Look pops, I gotta go, gettin shown some computer shit. Later." I hang up the phone and groan. 
"Are you okay?" Jazzy asks as I fling an arm over my eye sockets. 
"Just great…." I groan.
@Sans POV@ 
I know that Red's dad wasn't too nice but that seemed bad.
"We know you're lying Red." Nightmare says. He flinches slightly but laughs nervously. 
"What're ya talkin bout? I ain't lyin. Just a convo with my old man."
"That sounded rough though." Rus says.
"Heh, yeah but I've had worse." Red says. (Y/N) walks over and puts her hands on his shoulders and he flinched back. Now that was unexpected. 
@normal POV@
Red flinched away from me. He looks like hes in pain. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. 
"Red." I say softly. He looks at me with fearful eyes. "Let's talk in private." You hold out your hand to him and he takes it. You lead him up to your room. "Sit down Red. I'll be back in a couple minutes." You go into your bathroom and grab your first aid kit, a bottle of advil and fill a cup with water for him. You go back to your room and hand him the water. You read the dosage for monsters and you give him the proper amount. He just stares at you. "Take them." He sighs and takes the painkillers and looks at you.
"Sweethea-"
"Take the jacket and shirt off."
He blushes deeply. "W-what?"
"I have a first aid kit, get your mind out of the gutter. Let me help."
"Ya don't ne-"
"I want to. Now shirt off." He sighs but listens to you. You inhale sharply when you see the cracks and bruises on his body. "Oh God….." you say. He looks away from you and you start patching him up. After about ten minutes you hear a knock on your door.
"(Y/N)?" Clover asks. You glance at Red asking if she can come in. He sighs and nods. 
"Come in." The door opens and she sees you helping Red.
"So that's what you're doing." She closes the door behind her. "Let's see what we can do for you."