chapter 69: Anger

(Haha, chapter 69, have fun with this.)

After what happened with you more instances of Mr. Crescent verbally abusing students he found too much work came to light. He ended up getting fired and you got a new chemistry teacher. At this moment in time though you were sitting in your survival class taught by Mr. PJ. Yes, the same PJ who ran the daycare you went to. He cared about you all so much that he got a teaching job.
"Okay, Sans. So if you were a human and trapped in a snowstorm with no buildings around, what should you do?" PJ asks. Sans thinks for a moment before answering. 
"If that were the situation then I would look around for any sort of shelter then if I could." He says. 
"Then what?" Sans cant seem to find an answer. "(Y/N) do you know what could happen then?"
"Well." You say with a grin and look at your best friend. "Snow makes a great insulator. So if the snow banks were big enough you could dig one out and hide in it. As long as theres a way to let fresh air in you should be able to spend the night there."
"Very good!" PJ encouraged you and you smile.
"Mr. PJ?" You ask.
"Yeah?" 
"Since it's the last day before March break could we recreate some of the pictures from daycare?" You say with pleading eyes. He stops and looks at you all.
"Well, this is a familiar group. The whole daycare group except Edge, Blue, Black and Papyrus."
"Pleeeeeeeeease???" You ask him with puppy eyes. Sans chuckles PJ has never been able to say no to that face. He sighs.
"Fine, only today though." He says and everyone cheers. You guys all go outside and run around acting like you did in daycare. A few of your friends would snap pictures and you run at Sans and Ink before launching yourself at them and grabbing them around the neck in a hug. Rus snaps a picture and you laugh at your friends expressions. You run around being hyper when suddenly you're grabbed by the arm. You turn to see Killer there.
"Hello Killer."
"You know,  you really are a nice piece of meat."
"Excuse you?" You pull your arm from his hand.
"I can see why Error targeted you." You lean back.
"W-what….." you stutter out and he comes closer to you and grabs your chin before kissing you. You stiffen. You feel many sets of eyes on you as he pulls away.
"What's wrong Babe? Embarrassed?" Killer grins at you and you tear up. 
"(Y/N)?..." you hear Dream say and the tears roll down your face.
"Awwww, is little Dream jealous?" Killer pulls you to him and you struggle to get away.
"L-let me g-go….." you mumble and try to get away more. He loosens his hold on you.
"What's wro-" hes cut off by a punch to the jaw.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" You yell at him as he lands on the ground a few feet around. "You're so dead!" You scream. You were pissed. Suddenly you're pulled back by magic and you feel Nightmare hug you, pinning your arms to your sides.
"Calm down some." He whispers. You struggle against him trying to get at Killer to dust him.
"Let me kill him!" You scream as PJ walks over.
"What's going on here?"
"That asshole kissed me then started to hold me captive!"
"The little bitch punched me!" Killer shouts back as he starts getting up.
"I'll do it again! I'll send you flying farther next time!" You manage to shake Nightmare off when suddenly theres blue bones surrounding you. You blink but stop before looking at Sans. "Let me go Sans." You say but he shakes his head. You sigh and shrug. "Okay then." You walk through the blue attacks, taking damage. When he realizes what's going on Sans let's the attacks disappear. Abyss gets in your way.
"Calm down. He's not worth it." You scoff and look to the side.
"Fine. Next time I wont go easy on him. You hear that you freaking jerk?!" You yell and storm off to the bleachers by the soccer field. You stare daggers out to the field.
"Wow, that was brutal. Glad that I wasn't the only one to feel how strong you are." G said. 
"Go away G." You say with annoyance.
"I don't wanna. How are you so full of piss and vinegar?"
"Did you see what he did to me?!" You growl out. 
"Yeah, you weren't having a very good time, huh?"
"He said some horrible shit too…." You whisper and you tear up again. You happened to have a sleeveless hoodie on so you flip the hood up.
"Wha-"
"G! Get away from her!" You hear Red yell. You look over to see your friends along with Geno, Cross and Reaper. You pull your hood down more. Sans teleports beside you.
"Starshine? Are you okay?" You hug him tightly.
"D-dont go……" you whisper to him as he starts to calm you down like normal.
"Shhhhhh, we aren't leaving. None of us." You start crying at that and Red is right next to you. He hugs you too.
"Sweetheart, relax. PJ says he'll handle it." You lean against Red soon your friends are all on the bleachers. You look out at the field and sigh as the bell to end the day rings.
"(Y/N)?" Cross asks. You look to him. "Do you maybe want to go out and spend some time with me?" You blink and nod. You get up and walk down the bleachers. He holds out a hand and you take it.