chapter 62: Embarrassing

Sans had made peppermint tea so you get a big mug of it before remembering that you'd left Ink's scarf on your bed.
"Oh Inky I left your scarf on my bed."
"I'll get it later." He responds. At the moment you were wedged between Jazzy and Papyrus. Rus was leaning on the back of the couch.
"So you really cant remember anything?" Rus asks and you sigh.
"Gaster says that's it not uncommon for it to happen multiple times after something bad happens." You say. You sigh softly and take another big drink of tea. You were getting sleepy so you cuddle closer to Papyrus and pull Jazzy close. After a couple minutes you're asleep. 
@Sans POV@
(Y/N) is finally asleep leaning on my bro and Jazzy is cuddled up to her other side. We all know that all of our friend group has a crush on her. With the exception of the lovey dovey couple there. No one mentions it though. We'll always be happy just knowing she cares for and loves us all.
"The hell happened to her…." Red mumbles and I sigh, wondering the same thing.
"No clue….." I say. 
"She has a lot of open wounds….. some were bite marks……" Buttercup says. We all freeze. There was something wrong with her scent. Who the fuck marked our human.
My magic bursts to life sending the room into a blue light. I try to calm it down but nothing works.
"Sans, calm down." Dream says but I can't. 
"I'll dust whatever hurt her. You can tell she didn't want that." I growl. "She is barely comfortable with us. No way would she LET a strange monster do that to her."
"Classic, cool yer shit. Do ya wanna wake her up?" Red hisses and that makes my magic stop.
"S-sorry…. Just mad. She's already gone through so much."
"We know that but if you wake her up like that she'll freak more." Abyss says.
"......what if it was Error again?....." Nightmare says and everyone freezes.
"He wouldn't go that far, right?......" Ink says with tearful eyes.
"He beat her half to death in the bathroom Ink…." Rus says.
Everyone is quiet and soon we all fall asleep. 
@normal POV@
You feel someone leaning on you and being cuddled against the chest of one of your taller friends. You cuddle closer to them both and sigh happily. You felt safe and cared for. You yawn again and let yourself fall over so you're laying down Across your friend's lap and they shift. You mumble and turn before wrapping your arms around his waist. You mumble happily and fall back to sleep.
You hear the voices talking then suddenly you hear Papyrus laugh nervously. You let him go and push yourself up while yawning. 
"Hey guys…" you say sleepily. You stretch and twist. Your back makes an audible pop and the boys all blush. 
"You guys really find that embarrassing huh?" Buttercup says. They all blush deeper at that.
"Why's that?" You say as you stretch again and your shoulders pop this time. Those that could pull hoods over their heads so and the others hide behind their hands. You giggle.
"Stop it Sweets…. Its embarrassing….." Rus says. You snicker and get up.
"Why's that?"
"Cause we ain't able to do it ourselves. It hurts us." Red says. 
"Huh. Okay." You walk to the kitchen and Sans follows you. You stop just in the door and he bumps into you. "Sans?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Thank you for always taking care of me." You look at him and notice that the mistletoe is still up. You smile softly and give him a quick kiss on the teeth. "Thats a thank you for it." Hes blushing a dark blue and you feel smug knowing that it was because of you. Wait, why though? You frown, not understanding your thoughts. You quickly turn away to get a glass of water.
"You don't have to thank me for doing something that I wanted to do." He says. You pull down a cup and start filling it with water.
"W-well I already did. S-so deal…." You stutter out before drinking your water. He laughs Before walking over and rubbing his cheek against yours.
"Sounds like someone's embarrassed~" he coos and you run squealing outta the kitchen.