ending 11: Jazzy

You think and think and think but eventually you figure that going together with Jazzy was the best course of action. You dig out your phone and send a text to your friends. 
You: I've decided. 
Rus: you have?
Red: I wanna hear this.
Dream: okay!
Nightmare: you got it.
Forté: do what you need.
Blue: we'll understand.
Jazzy: like we said earlier.
Abyss: you got this.
Ink: ...yeah…..
You: well…. I decided who I'm going with. None of you can get mad at him though.
Sans: we're all adults here. No one will throw a hissy fit.
You: I'm going to go with Jazzy.
Jazzy: why me?
You: it just feels right and I want to.
Jazzy: alright sweet pea.
You giggle and sigh. Jazzy, he opened up to you a lot. Yeah he was still shy when dancing but he wasn't as bad as before. If you were honest with yourself you'd know that you were in love with him. Jazzy was just so interesting and cool! You'd never be up to his standards. You sigh and think about your feelings and if you should tell him. Soon it was Prom day.
Your dress was shorter but was black with blue and gray designs. It had blue gloves and see through tights that had black designs on them. The shoes were black pumps that wrapped around your ankle.
(Picture is above)
Your hair was done in a triple braided updo. Your makeup was done in midnight blue. You sigh from nerves and walk to the livingroom. You see Jazzy there and you smile as you make your way over to him.
"Yo, Jazz hands. You ready?" You ask him. In actually you were asking yourself. 
"Heya sweet pea. That's an oldie. What's up?"
"N-nothing! Pictures?" He nods and you go to meet the others. Pictures went by fast and soon you're at the school. The dance starts up and Jazzy pulls you into hip hop dances and slow dances. You had an amazing time but all too soon the dance ends and you two were the last two to get picked up.
"The stars are pretty." He says while watching them.
"Yeah. Too bad we're in the city. You can barely see them."
"We can go somewhere that's easier to see them."
"Wouldn't everybody worry?"
"Just let them know you're with me. What do you say?" He stands up and holds a hand out and you stare at it.
"Jazzy, are you asking me on a date?" His cheeks flush deeply. 
"I-I…."
"Teasing. Would say yes no matter what but thought I'd tease some."
"What if I said I was asking you on a date?" It was your turn to get embarrassed.
"A stargazing date with a cute guy? I'd be insane not to agree." You let Clover know and Jazzy teleports you to a field. You look up and gasp. "Beautiful…." You whisper. 
"Not as beautiful as you though." He says and you look over at him.
"Jaz-"
"I like you. No. Like isn't right. (Y/N), I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" You blush and hide your face against his shoulder. 
"I'd like nothing more."
"Perfect." He tilts your head up and kisses you. You can't help but kiss back. It was perfect.