chapter 32: Zephyr

The rest of your friends but Red were up. Your phone starts ringing but its across the room. "Someone get that!" You yell and Red stirs. 
"(Y/N)'s phone, Abyss speaking." Abyss was the first one to it. "Ah, hello Com. Eh? He is? I mean yeah it shouldn't be a problem. Just a sec. Yo, (Y/N)! Can Com bring someone over?"
"Do I know them?"
"For sure."
"Yeah that's fine." 
"Yeah Com. She says it's fine. Eh he wants to teleport? Give us like ten minutes then."
Red suddenly wakes up with a start. You hug him and rub his back. "Easy Red. You're safe." He looks at you and calms down. Sans gives him a spare shirt and he throws it on. "Sans can you grab me the first aid kit?" He does and you carefully take the bandage off Red's eye. He looks at you. You move your hand in front of it and his eyelights follow your hand. That's good, it's not as damaged as you'd thought. You clean the wound and he kept moving again so you had to hold his face still. "Quit being a big baby."
"I ain't a baby bones!"
"Then stay still." He grumbles but listens. Just as you finish there's a crack of magic and Com is there with another skeleton.
The newcomer was a bit older than you, second year university student by the looks of it. He had a royal purple and cream colored hoodie on that had pale gold trim. His shorts matched. He had knee high boots on, the right one had a cyan cord wrapped around it. At the collar there was a cyan gem with feathers dangling from it and white fluff going around under his hood. You look at his eyes and see the right has a cyan line over it and his left had an abnormal shape to it. You gasp softly. "Zephie!" You squeal.
"Zeph? Why are you here bro?" Ink asks. 
"Mom asked me to come home for a little while." Zephyr says as he walks over to his younger brother to give him a hug. "She said you weren't doing well."
"I'm okay bro. Its good to see you though." Ink says as he hugs his brother back. 
Zephyr looks around at everyone. "Looks like the whole gang is here." You get up and walk over to the older boy and hold out your arms for a hug. He runs over and hugs you. As he does so he picks you up, spins you around and peppers your cheeks with skeletal kisses. You giggle and push his face away. You know he's had a crush on you for a long time now. When he was in 12th grade he confessed to you but you turned him down. You didn't like him in that way.
"Zephie! Stooooooop."
"Cant help it, you're the cutest girl I know after all." You ping him in the forehead and he yelps.
"Already told you that I don't like you that way. Now stop."
"I'll win you over eventually." You turn your back to him.
"Nah, I'll never like you that way. Besides I don't want a relationship right now." The boys seemed to get a little upset at that but oh well. They can deal with it. Suddenly Zephyr grabs your arm. 
"These really are bad." You pull away from him and growl.
"Don't. You don't get to act all sad about it when you found them funny." Com looks surprised at that and Comet throws his hoodie over your shoulders. You give a grateful look to Comet.
"Zephyr." Com says and grabs his hood and pulls him towards her. "Explain yourself." He gets nervous. 
"W-well its not like I really found it funny! I was just trying to get her attention!" He stammers. You roll your eyes then go to Dream and Nightmare. They both give you a tight hug. You think for a moment then go to Ink and grab his hand. 
"(Y-Y/N)?"
"Let's go practice for the talent show." You drag him out of the room, grab one of your guitars, and go to the back yard. On the right side near the back of the property you had a gazebo where you liked to go and sing or just play music in general. You and Ink sit close to each other and he starts to sing and play the guitar you chime in at the parts you're supposed to and soon you two get to the end. You hear clapping coming from behind and you turn to see another skeleton leaning over the fence clapping. He was dressed in black and white, he had a huge white scarf that had bars of music all over it. His eyelights were also music notes and he had a set of headphones hanging around his neck.
"That was really good you two."
"Ah, Forté. I didn't know you lived around here. (Y/N) this is Forté, hes from Undertone."
You blush and wave shyly. "Hi."
"She's sweet, no wonder you're so fond of her Ink."
"She's not really."
"Hey! I'm right here!"
"Well if you want I can come over and we can sing, if you'd like." Your eyes light up at this.
"You mean it?? The others don't like singing with me. Ink only is cause I'm making him."
Forté laughs. "Of course. Just a second." He jumps over the fence and comes next to you. 
You both sing until the others come out to get you. You say goodbye to your new friend and invite him over to sing any time. You all decide to take Red shopping. He grumbles but goes with you.
"I don't see why I gotta." He complains when you throw him an outfit. 
"Just try it on." He sighs but does. You give him a once over when he does and you nod. He gets changed back and you pick out several other outfits for him. Com watches you as you do this with the boys then you hear a loud voice call to you.
"Siiiiiiiiiis!" Carmen jumps on you and you squeak.
"Cammie! Don't do that!" You scold her. She looks at the boys and grin. 
"So you got a harem going on."