ending 6: Blueberry

You think and think and think but eventually you figure that going together with Blue was the best course of action. You dig out your phone and send a text to your friends. 
You: I've decided. 
Rus: you have?
Red: I wanna hear this.
Dream: okay!
Nightmare: you got it.
Forté: do what you need.
Blue: we'll understand.
Jazzy: like we said earlier.
Abyss: you got this.
Ink: ...yeah…..
You: well…. I decided who I'm going with. None of you can get mad at him though.
Sans: we're all adults here. No one will throw a hissy fit.
You: I'm going to go with the adorable Blueberry. 
Blue: YOU MEAN THAT?!?!"
You: of course.
Rus: my god hes bouncing off the walls.
Prom was finally here and you were excited. Your ball gown was multiple shades of blue mostly ice blue. There were a few sheer pieces but honestly it looked like a dress a princess would wear.
(Picture is above)
Your shoes were a silver wedge with little rhinestones. Your makeup was an ice blue too, it made your eyes pop. You looked like the ice queen with your hair up in a rosebud bun. You go out of your room to see Blue right in front of you. When he sees you his face erupts into a baby blue.
"(Y/N)! YOU LOOK AMAZING!"
"You look rather dashing yourself Blue." You lean over and kiss the excitable skeleton's cheek. You had the biggest thing for the adorable cinnamon roll but didn't know how to tell him. 
"LETS GO FOR PICTURES! THE OTHERS ARE WAITING!" You laugh and follow him. You see the others with your aunt. 
"You got her bro. Pictures can properly start!" You all get lots of pictures taken and you're happy to be with everyone again. Soon you're at the school. Blue never leaves your side. 
"(Y/N)! LETS GET SOME DRINKS!" 
"Can you get me one instead? I'm worn out Blue." He frowns. 
"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU."
"Why not?" You tilt your head and he groans before kissing you. You're shocked but kiss him back. He pulls away after a moment. 
"Because I love you." You look at him shocked before pulling him into another kiss, shorter this time though. It's his turn to be shocked. Oh by was he ever especially when you pull away.
"I love you too you big goof. I wish you'd told me sooner."
"Yay! I finally captured the heart of my human!" He cheers and you laugh.