CHAPTER 22

WARNING: More sex. I mean, seriously?

“Care to have a bath with me?” He said with a smile and eyes that expressed what he wanted.

“Rishi?” Emette asked when Rishi tried to lift her hips up. And then down. She made sure that they were still connected in the process. She clipped Emette’s bottom half with her legs so she could position herself on top of him, showing her sexy curves to the man.

Rishi held Emette’s face, locking their eyes. She and saw what she was seeking in them. Desire. She wants him and he wants her. It flickered in his eyes like mirror. She let her hands travel from his face to his chest, feeling those muscles, convincing herself that he’s real, under her. She rested both of her hands on his reliable torso to support her body. She moved her body slowly and made desire be obvious in his eyes. The man also felt her tightened on him to the same pleasure. He held her and assisted the act, giving room to another round.

Emette moved his body to sit up, effortless, showing how light the body is in front of him. He edged them towards the bed’s head, resting his back to the piece of wood it. With everything stable, Rishi steadied the pace. And Emette pursue her healthy lumps laid in front of him. Helping the girl to move her body up and down and to play with her breasts took a lot of effort. Added by the pleasure he’s feeling from their connection, he couldn’t get enough of her. How he wanted this day to never end.

He captured her lips to stop her from producing those mind-numbing voices. It stirred everything up inside of him. But he felt happy. Rishi on top of him, feeling her body’s heat felt so right. Sounds of pleasure filled the room. And the next minute, they were at their peak.

Rishi collapsed onto him after another feeling of Emette inside of her. They felt warm. Weird at first but the feeling of reality comforted her. Emette’s warmth, when he’s inside of her, his eyes that no doubt spoke love to her every single time he’d look at her.

Emette can’t believe how small the girl’s body compared to his own athletic build. But even so, the thought that Rishi made an effort to do that reached his heart. It smiled and so did his face. He planted a kiss on the girl’s forehead. “Good job” and praised. They remained in that position until their breathing became normal.

‘That was crazy!’ Rishi said in her mind, still feeling the excitement never left her internals. She can’t believe that she could think to have sex like that. ‘I must have been a natural.’ She added into her mind, grinning like a maniac under Emette’s praise.

She knew Emette is always careful when it comes to making love to her. So she thought of doing the same. She started to get conscious of her cycle and lucky today is one of her dry days. She thanked her Sex Education three years ago and her good memory since she was able to make good use of them.

Rishi rolled her body over and it disconnected them. The feeling of Emette’s manhood getting out of her sent another chill. She stiffened when she felt juices flowing out of her opening. It made her to jump out of bed and rushed towards the bathroom.

Emette, aware of the situation, ran after her and caught her hand when they had gotten past the glass door.

“Care to have a bath with me?” He said with a smile and eyes that expressed what he wanted, not caring if they already have taken their baths before.

Rishi showed the same emotion on her face. “Oh yes.” And she made her way towards Emette’s mouth.

She turned on the shower. The coldness of the droplets on her body and Emette’s warmth mixed. The new sensation made her mind go crazy. He was making his great magic inside her mouth again and it made her knees weaker. She held onto his shoulders, seeking balance. She even almost slipped but Emette was fast to catch her before the fall. “Careful.” He said between their kisses.