Additional Notes

First of all, I would like to thank you – YES, YOU – for finishing up The He and The She (THATS). Congratulations for you have reached oblivion!

NOT!

I believe THATS has to end this way. I actually planned on making it a little more dramatic but figured I was a coward so I had stopped with what was read. I wonder if you liked it? I don’t know. Hahahaha

Thanks for the reads, faves, and shares! Please look forward for my next story. I have three plots in mind and each and every one of them contains stuff that is the first time for me to write again just like THATS was. I believe I wanted to challenge myself on genres that I haven’t done before so wish me luck!

Lastly, I just want to mention four names:

@ShiroAlyss – The one who supported me through comments with this trash. You have no idea how much inspiration it brought me so I dedicate the final chapter for her since she demanded a wedding chapter. Please check out her works too! She have some really interesting stuff that I have reserved to read once I finish THATS.

@peeeytot – My friend from an online game that saw THATS. I know I made her suffer with this story as well but her additional comments made me think I should surprise my readers more. I wonder if I did.

And to my two best pals @DemiseHime and @JunahDee – Not only with THATS but you’ve read my other stories before and you always encourage me into almost anything I do in my life so thank you for always being there for me with my writing!

The crazy,

Linzz