CHAPTER 21

WARNING: Sex-centered chapter. Read the author's note later after the chapter. Thanks!

“I don’t have to promise. I’ll do it.” He caught her lips again and this time, he made sure she’ll feel his intentions through it. “I’ll start with the last one.”

Emette happily dug in. Why such a simple sunny-side-up with ham and bacon taste so delicious? Was it because the cook was good? Anyone can fry ham, no sweat. Was it because the sunny-side-up looks perfect? But all you have to do is pour every drop of the egg into the pan.

He smiled between his spoonfuls.

It was because everything changed. And not just the sunny-side-up nor the ham. Ever since he touched the girl his eyes had been following, every fiber in his body searched for the girl and no one else. How he loves her so much. That’s why he decided that no matter what happens tomorrow, he’s ready. If he has to give up being a teacher that he came to enjoy, he will.

After the meal was a movie. Since they can’t really go outside in the open, they have to settle the day inside Rishi’s apartment. Well, both didn’t have any problems on that anyway. Especially for Emette. Having his girl on his lap while watching ‘A Walk to Remember’ is the sweetest thing he could think of all his life.

“I hope you’ll never tell me that you have a death sickness one day.” Emette said over her head while sniffing her shampoo. ‘Lavender. So nice.’

“Don’t worry. I’ll tell you about it once it is found.” She teased while seeking consolation on his arms around her. She tried to stop her tears from coming out of her eyes. ‘Damn movie.’ She cursed.

After the movie ended, they stayed in that position, feeling each others’ warmth and comfort that eased both their feelings after the heart-warming movie.

“Were you crying?” Emette wanted to confirm since he can’t really see her face from behind.

Rishi almost tingled when she felt his warm breath over her head. She wasn’t able to notice the feeling earlier since she was concentrated on the movie. “I was.” She replied, recalling how sad and wonderful the movie was.

“The guy’s actually strong. If it were me, I couldn’t have lived. I might die if I learn I can’t be with you.”

Heat rose up again to her face. She, too, would break if they are not together. She might even die because of it.

“I want to be with you.” She whispered that surprisingly reached Emette’s ears.

“I will be with you. If you’d let me.”

“I love you, of course I’d let you.” She tried to steady her voice that would almost break due to happiness. “No. I want you to.” She added, gripping the hand she’s been playing with since the movie ended.

“I will.” He said and turned her head towards him and gave her lips a soft kiss as a seal of his promise. Then he made the girls’ body to turn and they faced each other. He locked her eyes to his to show his sincerity. “I will be with you. I’ll make you happy. I’ll take care of you. I’ll love you.”

Rishi felt warm drops over her face. It was tears of happiness. The feeling was unexplainable.

“You promise?”

His lips curved into a smirk that always sent chills to her body. Is he even aware of the effect he has on her? He must be. He should be.

He wiped her tears and cupped her face on his palms. “I don’t have to promise. I’ll do it.” He caught her lips again and this time, he made sure she’ll feel his intentions through it. “I’ll start with the last one.” He said under his breath that made everything inside of her excited.