CHAPTER 18

“By the way,” He started another topic now that his mind touched the subject. “I’d like to talk to your parents about us. When would be the best time for that?”

How they managed to reach her bed was something she wasn’t able to notice. How their bodies became bare naked still has this foggy memory. She gave up to the frenzy that their colliding bodies had given her. She felt every inch of her body react to Emette’s tongue that started to explore her. He tasted her mouth then silently planted more heat to other parts of her body. And this time, she didn’t hold back her voice of pleasure that lit more fire on both.

She doesn’t know exactly why tonight’s emitting more tension than last time. Her body keeps on arching under Emette’s touches and softly spoken words over her skin. And with those, her whole body seeks satisfaction. Her breathing increased in haste as she felt her insides dance with excitement just by being with this man.

Emette’s hands are almost trembling. Afraid? No. Too excited. He didn’t know that touching this girl once made him seek for more. More parts of her to touch, to kiss and to taste. More words and sounds he’d like to hear from her beautiful mouth that he wants to kiss almost every time. More – just more, that being in their current situation made him desperate.

Emotion controlled Emette’s body as he unconsciously worked his hands over Rishi’s breasts and his lips over her neck, shoulders, tummy and lower.

When his hand reached her center, he felt Rishi’s body arched in pleasure. He returned to her lips that were just releasing sexiness that became music to his ears. If he heard more, he felt like he could release any moment. And that is something he’d not like to do without tasting her bud with his rod.

When enough juices were felt bellow, Emette released Rishi’s lips and held her legs to have better access of his treasure. He wore the protectives he’s been carrying with him and held everything into place. And finally, he gave the unconsciously lovely warning his voice can give that made Rishi grab the man’s shoulders and prepared herself.

Two bodies moved in unison as both hearts were filled with pleasure and desire for each other.

“Are you okay?” Emette asked after some silence between them.

They actually needed the silence to catch their breaths and rest while having each other close.

Rishi shifted her body towards him. “I’m fine.” She smiled. “No, I’m great!”

“After two rounds?” His brow rose as he teased her. “Maybe I’ll get another filling?” He still said even though he knew that choice does not exist.

“Seeing how I still have to wash the dishes and there’s school tomorrow, no matter how I love to go with your plan, impossible.” She replied and surprisingly, that was the first time she said something logical when she’s so near him.

“Now, I’d like to curse being a teacher.”

“Don’t be like that, Em!” Even though she’s aware that it was only his joke, her voice still raised in alarm. But to think that such thoughts also goes through Emette’s head made her worried. “You’re so good at teaching and everybody loves you.”

He chuckled over her reaction. “Don’t worry. I won’t just because I don’t have time to be with you in bed, silly.” And poked his frowning precious’ forehead.

“But I don’t like it when you have those kinds of thoughts.”

“Thanks for the concern but I’m not the kind of man who’d stop half-way.”