CHAPTER 1

WARNING:
This work contains explicit contents that may not be suitable to ages 18 and bellow. You will read about premarital sex, rule-violation, unaccepted relationship (depending on country) so please read at your own risk.

Please also be reminded that not all chapters in this story is checked yet so please excuse any typo and grammatical errors. You can report them to me too if you can. :)

“I can carry you instead, you know.” He teased as they walk together in the hallway while he supports her through his arms.

She woke up late and now her pair of feet is on a dash just to catch that little time. Rishi Domnast, one of the students that don’t disappear on the grade ranking of every exam, is running her way for school.

Who can blame her? She woke up at a little to eight o’clock because of a fever. And now she’s damned and cursed her alarm clock for not ringing at six. After knowing her situation, she immediately changed into her uniform, took her things with her, rushed outside her apartment and made a run.

Classes starts at eight and she doesn’t have any excuses left to think about but to run and not minding the heat that’s been accumulating in her head. She concentrated up ahead.

Good thing her apartment is just a fifteen-minute walk away from school – which is convenient. So running would take her a little more than five minutes, plus her way up to their classroom which is on the third floor. When she thinks about how she will be late for thirty minutes in class, her stomach started to cramp – hunger or fear, it didn’t matter. Her legs moved involuntarily and continue to run with speed, surpassing her track record during their Physical Education last week.

She felt her hands shaking due to panic while trying to change her shoes with indoor ones. And for the first time in her school life, she cursed as to why do they have to do that before entering the indoors of the building. She paced up a floor, keeping her speed.

She arrived at 2-A’s room and without any hesitation, knocked on the door and open it in a rush.

Everyone stared in shocked towards her direction but that didn’t stop her from apologizing from being late.

“I’m sorry... Overslept…” She said between pants.

She knows well that she doesn’t look good with her untidy hair, uniform and sweaty face early in the morning but that didn’t bother her one bit.

But even though she looked untidy and messy, everyone inside the classroom knows that she still looks good and actually hot with sweat.

“That’s okay, Miss Domnast. To your seat, please.” Their ever-handsome homeroom teacher, Emette Romerole, said as he flashed a smile towards her.

With those words and the smile, embarrassment or fear, Rishi felt her face getting hotter. Trying to ease the heat that she’s currently feeling – fever or the teacher, the cause didn’t matter since either way, it is making her uncomfortable. She headed towards her seat while cursing why her desk is in the third row from the back.

But before she can even get past the first row, she stopped as she felt the weight and heat buildup more in her head and tried to steady her stance as she felt dizzy up to the point where she’s going to drop because of imbalance.

Before she can even take one wrong move to cause her to drop, someone grabbed her arm.

“Are you okay?” wearing worry in his face, Emette asked as he supported her body to move.