PREFACE

WARNING:
This work contains explicit contents that may not be suitable to ages 18 and bellow. You will read about premarital sex, rule-violation, unaccepted relationship (depending on country) so please read at your own risk.

Please also be reminded that not all chapters in this story is checked yet so please excuse any typo and grammatical errors. You can report them to me too if you can. :)

TEASER:

“I want to be with you.” She whispered that surprisingly reached Emette’s ears.

“I will be with you. If you’d let me.”

“I love you, of course I’d let you.” She tried to steady her voice that would almost break because of happiness. “No. I want you to.” She added, gripping the hand she’s been playing with since the movie ended.

“I will.” He said and turned her head towards him and gave her lips a soft kiss as a seal of his promise. Then he made the girls’ body to turn and they faced each other. He locked her eyes to his to show his sincerity. “I will be with you. I’ll make you happy. I’ll take care of you. I’ll love you.”

Rishi felt warm drops over her face. She was crying. It was tears of happiness. The feeling was unexplainable.

“You promise?”

His lips curved into a smirk that always sent chills to her body. Is he even aware of the effect he has on her? He must be. He should be.

He wiped her tears and cupped her face on his palms. “I don’t have to promise. I’ll do it.” He caught her lips again and this time, he made sure she’ll feel his intentions through it. “I’ll start with the last one.” He said under his breath that made everything inside of her excited.

STORY SUMMARY AND DESCRIPTION: http://www.wattpad.com/story/26927719-the-he-and-the-she

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL AND MAY RELATE TO SOME NON-SENSE SCIENCE. ANY NAMES, PLACES AND SCIENCE-RELATED THINGS READ IN THIS NOVEL HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE, ANYWHERE OR ANYTHING AROUND THE GLOBE.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RE-PRODUCE THIS MATERIAL IN ANY FORM (MAY IT BE TEXT, PRINT, OR IMAGE) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR LINZZ, 2014.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Jhei Wai - for checking the first chapter for me. You were a great help!

Francis - for telling me not to stop writing this shit.

Majo - for letting me write in his class and believe me that I was writing a diary.

I love everyone!