CHAPTER 6

When Rishi was out of the bath, she still saw Emette at the entrance. A pissed-off face surfaced. “Emette, what are you still doing there?” She tried to ask but no response was heard.

“Emette?” This time, she approached him and worked with the towel to dry his hair. “Stop sulking like a baby.”

The guy’s body turned and faced the girl that made his mind messy enough to even notice every droplet that’s still visible on her exposed skin. The pajama she’s wearing didn’t help to conceal everything and the fresh scent that he was just noticing with the towel earlier is back into his nose that made his insides go wild by the second. And with unconscious force, he realized he had knocked her to the nearest wall with his hands on her shoulders and eyes that showing hunger. His gaze pierced through the girl’s body like a sharp object.

“You should be the one who should stop being childish.” His voice lowered a pitch and wavering while he did his best to make it as solid as possible so that his thoughts will get through his mouth properly. “Come on, Rishi, don’t ignore the situation of having a guy on your apartment and you’re alone together. Stop putting yourself in danger like this.”

The thought that Rishi could easily let a guy enter her apartment made his mind go in rage. How many guys have entered her house without him, knowing? Who were they? They haven’t done anything to her back then, right? He asked himself so many questions that he knew well he won’t get answers unless he asks the person in question. Just the thought of any man, other than him, to have entered this place before he did made his desire to claim Rishi as his own increase by the minute. God help him for no matter how control he puts in his thoughts, it would run over the scene where he imagines having sex with Rishi. He can’t call himself a teacher like this.

“I don’t get it.” His mind was pulled back into reality when he heard Rishi’s voice and her confused expression gotten his attention. “Why can you be dangerous Emette?” She asked. All innocent look. The innocence he doesn’t want her to wear when there is a guy in her house. This time might have been okay since it’s him – no, it is not okay. It’s even more dangerous that a man like him who thinks of having sex with his student is with her, alone and rain pouring down heavily.

Emette snapped. He knew control wasn’t his best point. It could have been if this is a tennis game and he wouldn’t have any problems controlling the game and the ball but this is not tennis. Not even a game. This is Rishi, whom he had been wanting all this time. Of course, he was dangerous. Too dangerous that he doesn’t even try to think what he’s doing already.

He devoured her lips by the next second and explored the small and sweet mouth with his tongue. With just one touch on her skin, his sleeping fire started to burn that topped the coldness he had felt from the rain. His hands travelled along her shoulders to her hands, caressing that softness of her skin. As his own desire started to fill his head, his hands started running under Rishi’s pajama top. To his surprise, Rishi’s arms moved as well to circle around his neck that gave him more access on her body. Realizing the permission – as he had took it – his movements became gentler as the thought of something precious is about to break crossed his mind.

Shocked at first but Rishi’s longing for this man covered her logic and heat started to seep through her body. When Emette’s hands reached her back and unhook her bra, chills of unexpected pleasure flowed through her, causing her to release a moan between their kisses.

That single moan stirred both bodies’ insides and their breathing became heavier between kisses and, surprisingly, came in and out in unison. The perfection under his touch caused Emette’s bottom to sting. When he felt the danger bellow, he broke the kiss and immediately released the girl. Realizing where this could have ended up, he scratched his head and shook the possible thoughts away.

‘Why did you stop?’ She wanted to ask him but she knew the reason so she swallowed the question. Pain and disappointment filled her face. She reached up for Emette’s face but another pair of hands grabbed hers.

“Don’t you know how dangerous this is? You’re on your second year, for who God knows!” Anger or pain – Emette can no longer differentiate his feelings. “I don’t want to touch you but I want to. I can’t control myself at all, I can’t hold back.” He paused and swallowed a full of empty air to charge his voice as more agony topped every feeling he had before. “I want you but I can’t. I don’t know what to do anymore.”

“What are you talking about?” Rishi snapped as well.

This is not the Emette she knows. He should be always cool, intelligent, always whining and always thinking things calmly.

“What I want is for you to take a bath and not fight with yourself whether you should hold back or not. You’ll catch a cold like this. How many times do I have to repeat myself so you could understand?” Obvious anger was heard on her voice.

Emette realized that he had been making a fool of himself in front of her. That’s right – she hasn’t told him to stop once. Yesterday too. Holding back was useless from the start and that’s what she knows. And that was something he ignored.

He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He then dragged his feet to get the wardrobe she mentioned earlier and slowly headed to the bathroom to take a one quick bath, hoping that his head would cool down.

He glared at his swelling bottom and cursed it internally. But even so, he has to think of something to get out of this situation when the rain is still pouring and before it ends into something big. That something big is something he doesn’t want to think about especially when he’s in this kind of state.

"Man..." He sighed, knowing the situation is too hard to swallow right now.

 AUTHRO'S NOTE:

Okay, guys, chill. I am dying here. You know how hard it is to publish your work out in public knowing you have no idea what you are writing? Yes, I am one of those so forgive me if I am failing you like... big time!

//cries