Epilogue

Cheryl's POV:

Waking up to the sounds of high pitched barking, girly screams and water crashing against the shore, i slowly slide out of bed, resting my hands on the ever growing baby bump that's peaking through my small vest top. After i've freshened up slightly, i go to the clear glass doors seeing my beautiful wife to be, building sandcastles with my gorgeous twin girls, squealing in laughter as our puppy runs through the sand, ruining the neatly built castles. Kimberley gets up, running after the dog, resulting in the girls running after their mummy.

"Staring much?" Sarah comments from behind me, laughing when i jump at the sound of her voice. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you Chez. How's the little one?"

"He's good, calm for once. I actually got a good 8 hour sleep last night without being woken by a kick to the ribs." She laughs, running her hand over the bump, trying to get some sort of movement from the baby.

"You nervous for tomorrow?" We've recently flown out to the Maldives to finally get married. We brought both of our families, our friends and even our little puppy. "Finally, it's your big day."

"Kinda, more excited i think. I just feel like it's about time we both get our happy ending together. I mean with all the trouble before we got together then with Kimberley not being able to have kids. I was so close to losing it again Sarah. Seeing her so down and defeated so nearly made me break. Then getting engaged, having the twins, another one on the way, it's been one hell of a rollercoaster but from tomorrow, it's only good things."

"I'm so proud of you both, you both deserve to be happy with your gorgeous little family." Smiling, i give her a tight hug before letting her leave but she stops at the door, turning around and raising her eyebrow. "Tell anybody i said that and you're dead meat Chez." I laugh and nod my head, shutting the door after her, changing into my bikini and finally going to see my girls.

||

"Mammy! Mummy keeps chasing Marley!" Gracie screams as i walk outside on to the warm, soft sand. Kimberley raises her head and a soft smile appears on her face as she notices me coming out when Gracie shouts.

"Silly mummy. Morning baby." After giving the girls a hug, i reach down, kissing her softly before sitting down next to her. "Are the others awake? Shall we go for breakfast?" Gracie and Evie jump up, racing off to wake the others for breakfast, giving me and Kimba some alone time.

"How is my beautiful fiance and little bump doing?" As she wraps her arm around my waist, reaching her hand around and resting it on my baby bump while she slides her fingers through my hand.

"We're doing amazing thanks to a special someone, i'm so excited for tomorrow Kimba."

"Me too babe. It's the start of the rest of our lives, you're feeling ok about it, aren't you?"

"Yeah, i'm good. I'm feeling fine now Kimberley, i've been off the meds over a whole year now and i've no need to look back. I have you, our girls, our families, Marley and i don't need nothing else." Her face breaks out into a huge smile and she pulls me closer, kissing my cheek softly.

"I love you so much Chez."

"Not half as much as i love you baby." Turning my head, i catch her lips, softly kissing her for a few minutes when we're suddenly interrupted by the very discreet Sarah herself.

"OI LOVEBIRDS! We're starving to death over here, get your asses moving!"

||

Kimberley's POV:

(If you prefer a visual image of how the wedding would look, copy the link: http://greenweddingshoes.com/rustic-beach-wedding-inspiration/)

Yesterday we spent the day by the beach, having fun for the last time as 'fiancé's' but now i'm ready, she's ready, we're both ready to become each others wife. "Oh Kimberley, you look astounding. I can't believe my little girl is getting married!" My mum coos, wiping at her tears already. We decided that i'd get ready with my sisters this morning, Cheryl would get ready with Lily, who is doing amazing also and like Cheryl has come so far, and her mam and the girls would get the twins ready for us.