Chapter Fifty One

Kimberley's POV:

"I can't believe it, i'm getting out Kimba! I'm coming home!" She screams before running over and hugging me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you've come so far!" As i pull away from her, i don't give her a chance to say anything else as i pull her into me, kissing her hard.

"I love you so much." She mumbles against my lips breathlessly as she lays back on to the bed, my body falling after her.

"I love you too." Just as i go to kiss her again, the door flies open.

"WHAT'S THIS BIG NEWS?!" I move myself over Cheryl rather quickly earning a snigger from Sarah, who's winking at us both.

"It's called knocking girls!"

"Sorry, did we interrupt something?" I feel myself blushing slightly at Sarah's comment but Cheryl giggles and pushes her.

"Shut it Harding, anyway GUESS WHO'S COMING HOME?!" The rooms filled with high pitched screams from all four of them who are burying Cheryl in their arms, squeezing her tight.

"I'm so proud of you!"

"I knew you could do it!"

"That's our girl!"

I hear being shouted by the girls who look like a bunch of limbs, huddled together.

----

Cheryl's POV:

After calming down, the girls go down to grab us some coffees while me and Kimberley text Hilary the good news.

"Chez, here."

"Yeah?" She pulls me down to her lap, wrapping one arm around my waist and intertwining the other with one of my hands.

"I just wanted to ask you something for when you leave here."

"Yeah?" I don't know while i feel so nervous, i know she won't say no, don't i?

"Come on Kimba, you can ask me anything. Don't look so worried." She kisses my cheek, finally giving me the courage.

"I just wondered if you'd want to move in with me... permanently. I know, it's only small but i figured after a while we could find somewhere better, i don't know? I just-"

"Yes, YES!" She screams, a huge smile spreading across her face. Anybody would have thought i'd have proposed!

"Babe calm down, it's only moving in! You practically lived there anyway!" I laugh against her lips and she kisses me.

"It's so much more than that Kimba, aw today is the best day ever."

"Come on then, let's go and see the girls."

----

Kimberley's POV:

Today's the day, Cheryl's finally leaving the place that practically saved her. For a minute or two this morning, i didn't know if this was such a good idea so soon. She's back in the real world now, everyone and everything can affect her.

"Nearly packed Chez?" Sarah comes running in, looking slightly red in the face from carrying Cheryl's belongings to the car.

"Yeah, i've just done it for her. She's gone down to talk to some people."

"Ah right, here. I'll take this down then i'll come back up with Nic and Nads." Taking the suitcase, she struggles at first but finally gets it out of the door making me laugh at how red her face is already, obviously no getting much help from Nadine and Nicola downstairs.