Chapter Three

Kimberley's POV:

God i have such a headache and i didn't even have much to drink last night! I pull the covers up my body more and just as i go to turn over, i feel empty and alone. Then it hits me, Cheryl spent the night. I slide out of bed and pull on a dressing gown before checking the bathroom to see if Cheryl has gone in there.

With no sign of Cheryl upstairs, i follow the noise downstairs coming from a moaning Nadine and Nicola.

"I swear to god i hardly drank anything, i don't even know what i drank that was this bad? Me and Kimba went to bed fine"

Nicola whines just as i enter.

"Sarah just kept passing me them and next thing i know i'm dancing with Cheryl"

Nadine adds after, rubbing her face with her hands. Sarah's starting to wake up slowly.

"I feel the same Nic, got a banging headache. Where's Chez then?"

They look at me and shrug, seeing the confused look on my face.

"I thought she was in bed with you, she hasn't been down here since i woke up at around 8/9?"

I stare at Nicola, in a panic. She jumps up and walks over to me

noticing the expression on my face.

"Babe, she might have just gone for a walk to clear her head"

"No Nic, no she doesn't do walks! She doesn't even go out in public without bursting out into tears or having a panic attack. Oh god i've lost her haven't i?!"

I race out the room, Sarah getting up off the couch probably hearing what's going on. I check outside in the back garden but it looks empty. I race to the front door when i see the crack, it's been open.

"No! No Cheryl, No!"

I race out bare foot and run down the stairs just hoping she'd be sat outside. I can hear the girls footsteps behind me but all i focus on is finding Cheryl.

Once i'm out in the street, i look down both streets, running infront of cars and racing past people. I go back to the flat, where the girls have got in touch with Tre to see if Cheryl has gone back there. Nicola hangs up and shrugs at me.

"She isn't there, he's on his way"

I sigh before going back outside, Nadine chasing me shouting my name.

"Kimberley! Kimberley wait!"

"Nadine i haven't time to wait, i need to find her!"

"Take your phone, Sarah's gonna take the car, Nic's gonna check out around here and i'm gonna wait for Tre. Just keep in touch and ring if you find her, ok?"

"Yeah, thanks Nads"

I smile, taking the phone and set of running again. Not really knowing where i'm heading, i go through different streets and check out a few fields. There's been no sign of Cheryl for just over half an hour now, my legs ache and i'm panting for breath but i carry on running knowing i can't give up. If i don't find her then god knows what might happen to her. She doesn't know what she's doing alone. My vision is blurry but i notice a girl infront of me with long dark brown here like Cheryl's. I find my legs moving faster and faster until i'm behind the young girl.

"Cheryl!"

The girl infront turns around with a confused look on her face, it's not Cheryl.

"Sorry i- i thought- i'm sorry"

She nods and walks forward, i feel tears well up in my eyes now. I walk down through an alley way and on to the field, leading back to the apartments. My phone starts to ring, i grab it quickly to answer when i notice it's Cheryl's number.