Chapter Thirty Seven

All my exams are officially over with so i should be back updating normally now! Sorry for making you all wait and thank you for being so patient:)

----

Cheryl's POV:

"Chez! Chez?! Oi, wake up!"

"Woah, what?!" I rub my eyes as i feel Lily jumping up and down on my bed and i immediately notice Kimberley isn't here.

"I've just had a meeting and if i go the whole month with no problems, they're letting me out a few days a week!"

"Isn't that bribery?!"

"Yeah but how else would i get out?! This means i can spend more time with Alfie with much more freedom!"

"Aw babe, i'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks Chez! Anyway what happened last night?"

"Oh with Kimba?"

"Obviously."

"Nothing much, we just talked."

"And..."

"Well we came to an agreement..."

"Chez, you're killing me here! Will there ever be a Tweedy-Walsh wedding?!"

"Not in the near future but definitely, she wants us Lils! She loves me and i love her and she said aslong as we can tell the girls and not have to have the pressure of keeping us a 'secret' then we can do this. It'll work."

"You're together then?! A couple?!" I nod my head as she screams excitedly.

"Oh my god babe! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm happy too... finally."

"We need to celebrate this! I'm gonna go see Rebecca while you get ready then we need to celebrate!" She runs off downstairs as i wait
upstairs, deciding to give Kimba a ring.

"Morning Chezzabella!"

"Morning, you sound very much like Nicola."

"I'm just in a very good mood!"

"Wonder why that is..."

"I think we both know! What time do you want us all up?"

"Me and Lils are just sat in my room, she woke me up like ten minutes ago. They're letting her go out a few days a week, if she goes the rest of the month without no problems."

"Ah that's amazing! Tell her congrats from me."

"I will do, so you won't be long?"

"I'll come up with the girls at dinnertime?"

"Great, see you then."

"Ok babe, love you." My stomach explodes with butterflies as i can't hide the smile on my face.

"Love you too." I hang up and sigh in happiness as i hear Lily scream again as she runs in, obviously hearing us.

We spend the next few hours before the girls get here, chatting away as i get ready. Lily hasn't stopped talking about all the things she'll do when she's out but when will i get out? Do i have to be here as long as Lily has?

----

"CHEZZA!"

"SARAH!" She dives on to me, Nicola and Nadine also jumping on top making me fall back on to the bed.

"Can't breathe, i need air girls!"

"Woah sorry! It feels like she's since we've seen you!"

"I know, we've missed you! Haven't we, Marley?" I pick him up for Nicola to immediately take him off me and fuss over him.