Chapter Thirteen

Kimberley's POV:

Cheryl never came back from the bedroom last night so i slept on the sofa, not wanting to anger her anymore.

Deciding it's got late enough and she needs to go see the doctor this morning, i knock on the door and slowly enter to see her sat on the bed, her legs pulled up to her chest.

"Ok Chez?"

She looks up giving me a soft smile.

"Do you wanna get a shower and i'll make you some breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry"

"You haven't eaten in-"

"Please Kim, not today. How about we go out for the day? Go to the beach or something, yeah?"

She jumps up, runs forward and takes my hands.

"You know we can't"

"Come on, we could just for the day! Just take off, get away from it all"

"It's not going anywhere, it will be waiting for you whether we go now or next week"

I can see the tears rise in her eyes as she pleads with me to go away.

"Come on Kimba, just me and you like old times?!"

"Things have changed Cheryl, people have"

"It doesn't have to be that way, going away will bring it all back"

"Cheryl, no! I'm sorry, we're going to the Doctor today and you are getting help!"

"No, Kimberley"

The tears are noticeably falling down her face as i start to leave, her knees give up and she falls to the floor. There's nothing more i want than to pick her up and cuddle her but that's not helping her anymore. I stop and turn around, meeting her tear filled eyes one last time.

"Get ready Cheryl"

"Cheryl, are you ready?"

I call an hour later, ready to set off.

"Kimberley i aren't going"

She's refusing herself now which I know is going to be harder than her pleading before.

"Going where?"

"To see that doctor"

"Oh no, we aren't seeing him! The girls think it's a good idea to go and book a holiday before all the tours stuff starts, you know? So we're all meeting in town, booking a place then we'll come back here for a bit"

I hate lying to her.

"A holiday, really?"

"Yeah, just me, you and the girls! A week somewhere with no troubles"

Her face lights up with excitement which makes me feel so guilty inside.

"Come on then, let's get to the car"

Once she's finally in, i set off to the doctors office, worrying what Cheryl might do when she finds out.

She's babbling on at the side of me about different destinations we could go to, looking happier than ever when she sees us pass the road into town.

"Kim you're going the wrong way"

I ignore her, i can't bare to see the sadness on her face which i can already hear in her voice.

"Kimba, it's that way"

"Kimberley, where are we going?"

I stop the car five minutes later infront of the offices, i get out myself before opening Cheryl's car.