Chapter Fifty Two

Cheryl's POV:

"Home sweet home." The girls drop the cases at the door and head off, leaving me to get settled back in with Kimberley.

"We can unpack later babe, i just want a cuddle!" Laughing lightly, Kimberley comes over, tackling me on to the sofa and wrapping me up in her arms.

"Babe? I need to breathe!" I stutter from underneath her, hearing her laugh again then loosen her grip and slide down beside me.

"So what do you wanna do on your first official day home?"

"I wanna stay here, in this house with you all day."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, that's what i want! Just to spend the day at home, with you."

"You are too cute!" I giggle and she pulls me further into her, kissing every part of my face she can get too.

----

All we've done is spent the day having cuddles, baking buns and biscuits and had random outbursts of songs which has now left us laid on the kitchen floor breathless.

"Come on, get up lazy! You have flour in your hair."

"All down to you!"

"Well you should keep your floury hands off my backside then!"

"You can't have a bum like that and not expect me to touch it."

"Shut up, come on! I'll run you a bath."

"Maybe you could join me?" She blushes slightly, pulling me up off the floor.

"You sure?"

"Kimba, i wouldn't ask if i wasn't sure! It's only a bath." I wink, patting her cheek with my hand before leaving her to clean the mess while i run our bath.

----

"Kimba! Bath's run!" I hear her footsteps come into the bathroom and tighten the towel around my body.

"Are you sure- Whoa." She laughs, locking the door behind her before seeing me in a towel and smiling.

"Look i know you're a little nervous but we've practically seen each other naked before, it doesn't have to lead to anything you don't want too. I just, i feel like we've held back so much and-"

"I understand. Come on then, wouldn't want the water to get cold." She pulls of her top before pulling away my towel and smiling. She removes her own trousers as i lean forward, pecking her lips and letting her get in first before i slide in and sit between her legs.

"Aw a proper bath! Now this, i have missed!" She doesn't say anything but she leans forward planting a kiss on my shoulder and sliding her arms around my waist.

Kimberley's POV:

Cheryl's moved to the other side of the bath and is now sat splashing water at my face and blowing bubbles.

"I think we should get out, we've been in here over an hour." She nods her head in agreement, getting up and grabbing a towel wrapping it around herself before turning round and catching me staring.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She flashes a dimpled smile and that's all it takes.

I get up and out and head towards her as she fully turns around, biting her lip and trying to read my eyes. Backing up, till she hits the wall, i finally reach her and slowly pull her towel away. She goes to say something but i don't give her chance as i crash her lips against mine, pushing her further against the wall. She pulls me against her, running her hands up and down my sides before managing to catch my hand, pulling away and dragging me to the bedroom.