Chapter 32

All gathered in living area shefali read the instructions about task there will be a swamvar of shenaaz and she has to choose between sid and paras both team has to work on winning her heart ,they have to do whatever she ask them to do .

Sana was not happy with this as she already not feeling well and now this swamvar drama this is getting too much for her she had a fight with Sid and now she need to do this , she don't know what is going on with her ,she is someone who can forgive even her enemy easily but With sid things are different she forgive others as they don't matter to her she didn't want to give them any importance in her life by spending her time and emotions on them  but sid is not someone he is her life how can he hurt her like this does she did any mistake does she  ever make him feel that he is not important to her or in any way she did anything which make him feel this way .

Sid was beyond angry he was pissed and already ask in his mic to call him in confession room now what the hell is going on how could he tolerate this , the makers ,producers ,directors ,creatives all  already know that she is married to him ,she is his then how could they think of something like this he will not tolerate this ,if he need to leave the show then he will with her immediately leave it ,but this .

Asim saw how sid was pacing to and fro he knows  he is getting angry , he need control his anger ,Asim knows it is not right and how can a husband let her wife swamvar that too in front of him but he need to calm down he already hurt her last night now if he take any harsh decision than she will be broken but he can't do anything for them , he is angry with sid for last night but for him he is like his elder brother he can't see him like this ,he went to him to say something.

Asim- sid mujhe kuch baat karni hai .

Sid- asim abhi nahi abhi mera dimaag kharab hai .

Asim- pta hai usi baare mein baat karni hai.

Sid- dekh mai nahi karna chahta baat abhi kuch ulta seedha nikal jayega mere muh se tu jaa abhi .

Asim- ye tera jo anger hai na ye hi teri sabse badi weakness hai kabhi kisi ki nahi sunta tu.

Sid- bol liya jo bolna tha abhi jaa .

Asim- he is pissed on  his behavior- humesha apne baare mein mat soch kisi aur ki bhi sun liya kar  aur iss waqt kisi ko teri jyada jaroorat hai hinting him about sana .

Sid- mujhe pta hai mujhe kya karna hai tu jaa yaha se .

Asim- get angry and went from there he knows if he stays there he will also loose his calm .

  Sid went to smoking area and started to smoke he smoked 3 cigarettes , Sana came outside to talk to him and saw him in smoking room but she think he will not smoke he promised her .

Sana- nahi usne smoke nahi kia hai usne promise kia hai ki wo kabhi dubara smoke nahi karega 5 mahine se ti haath bhi nahi lagaya hai ,but when she saw him coming out of smoking area she hurriedly went near him to talk about the matter leaving aside their fight as she needed him ,when she came near her the strong smell from his mouth made her to take a step back she knows he smoked today her eyes filled instantly he broke his promise she turn her face from him and run from there Sid was standing still.

Flashback :

Sid used to smoke before meeting and it continued when sana came to know about it she tried many ways to make him stop she made him to do an course to leave that but he leaved the course not smoking she emotionally blackmailed him but nothing worked 

When one day he smoke more than usual as he was stressed about something that made him breathless for sometime this made sana horrified she again told him not to smoke but he was adamant this made her furious she take one of his cigarettes lit it up and take two-three puff at the same time due to which she chocked very hard she can't take breath sid saw this and immediately take her in his arms .

Sid- baby kya kia ye kya ho raha hai tujhe .

Sana was having difficulty in breathing the smoke get into her lungs she was not able to speak her face become red her eyes were dropping sid immediately called the doctor till then he tried to give her mouth to mouth oxygen it gave her some breath but not relief ,when doctor come he gave her injection and told to take care if her .

After some time Sana wake up her throat hurt a lot and  she is feeling week also .

Sid saw her - went to her Sana kya tha ye agar kuch ho jaata to kya karta mai haa bolo.

Sana- didn't said anything and trie dto get up .

Sid- pagal ho gai ho doctor ne mana kia hai .

Sana jerked his hands .

Sid- sana kya hai ye ek to galti ki upar se aise behave kar rahi ho pehli aur aakhri baar bol raha hoon cigarette ko hath bhi mat lagana.

Sana- kyu lagaungi aur ab roz smoke karungi.

Sid-  shouted shenaaz bola na samjh nahi aata ek baar mein nahi matlab nahi .

Sana- kyu nahi mai to karungi.

Sid- ye achi nahi hoti hai dekha na kya ho gaya  tha tujhe abhi .

Sana- to tu bhi to roz karta hai din mein baar baar karta hai .

Sid has no answer for her questions.

Sana- nahi hai na jawab to bas abse mai bhi piyungi .

Sid- meri jaan please samajh baat ko ye zeher ki tarah hai mai nahi dekh sakta tujhe aise abhi jaan nikal gai thi meri .

Sana- to tune to aaj pehli baar ye mehsoos kia hai mai maa di to roz mehsoos ksrte hai din mein kai kai baar bachhe bhi dekhte hai ki unke mama smoke kar rahe hai tab kuch nahi , isliye mai bhi karungi roz karugi din mein baar baar karungi 

Sid- tu nahi karegi maar khayegi agar haath bhi lagaya to .

Sana- kyu na karu tu nahi chodta humare bolne se to mai kyu sunu teri aur mai abhi kar ke dhikhaungi Sana grab one of his cigarette .

Sid snatched it and throw it but Sana take another packet and tried to lit it .He just  throw all of it.

Sana- koi nahi mujhe pta hai tune kaha kaha chupa  rakhi hai aur wo bhi nahi to bazaar mein kami nahi hai .

Sid- pagal ho gai ho sana ,baby mat kar na .

Sana- to tu band kar pehle warna mai to ab karungi  wo bhi roz tere saamne chahe jo ho .

Sid- thk hai thk hai nahi kaunga  par please tu haath nahi lagayegi .

Sana- promise kar .

Sana slowly slowly made him quit smoking from last 5 months he didn't  touch it .

Sana- ab agar  tune smoke kia to yaad rakhna mai bhi karungi .

Sid- nahi karunga meri maa nahi karunga. 

Flashback ends:

Sid curses himself for making her cry again ,he knows he broke the promise he left smoking and promised her that he will never smoke again  last he smoked was almost 5 months ago ,he knows she hates smoking but today all the things in his mind running at once he didn't smoke from last few months as she was with him when he felt he is loosing his calm he talked with her but today she is already angry on him due to his fault and his fight with asim made it worse ,he need to smoke to let go all for sometime and in that moment of weakness he forget about the promise he made now she will nor talk with him  and  how will he face her now .

.

.

.

here is the next update please like  and comment.

Today i am feeling very sad , Today one of the finest actor Irfan Khan leave this world ,i am shocked he was such an amazing actor I never like any bollywood actor but his acting his expressions made me watch his movies .I am literally crying , i know i should not say this here but i could not control myself .This is shocking .Guys pray for his family and close ones .

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें