Chapter 21

A/N: Hey guys big announcement!!! I'm going to be taking a break from this story and stronglovaticjb is going to be writing! The roles are going to reversed for the next couple of weeks, and we are both very excited! We already have each chapter planned out and the drama is going to be intenstified! Please keep voting and we love you guys <3

The next day I wake up in my own bed, feeling like I'm gonna puke. This then turns into actual puking. I don't have a headache but my nose feels like it's on fire. Now I know why I don't do drugs or alcohol! After puking a few times I go back into my room and check my phone. It's two o'clock, holy shit!

I go downstairs and see Dianna with the makeup and camera team. Dianna then eyes annoyed but the hugs me, "morning beautiful!" 

I nod and says, "morning Dianna."

"Did you have anything to eat yet?"

With nausea in my stomach I nod my head, not even thinking about eating without it getting worse. "So Jill is gonna do your makeup and Avo left your dress for today."

I nod and ask, "who else is going?"

She replies, "Eddie obviously. Maddie can't because she's too young so you can bring whoever."

I shrug, "I don't know who. Al and Ricky are probably busy and Lauren and Camila can't because of the cameras."

"Well I'm sure that someone your age will be there. If not, you're a good networker!" I nod "Have you talked to Jessie lately?"

I shake my head, "not really. You know how it's like between us. We either talk all the time or none at all!"

She nods, knowing the sadness in my eyes. The one freaking time I need my best friend more than ever is the time she isn't there. It seems like whenever I need her in general, she isn't!

 After a little bit more time talking about today, I then get into the makeup chair and Jill puts on my makeup. The entire time I space out and try to control my stomach. After one nasty growl she asks, "are you sure you ate?"

I laugh, "yeah. I don't normally do bacon or sausage so it's probably digesting weird." When I walked through the kitchen I saw the wrappers so I just said that I had that. 

She then had a funny look on her face, and then I smelt and tasted it. My breath was fruity; I hate it when that happens! "Do you have any gum?"

Jill nods and gets me a piece. She then finishes and I go back upstairs  to change. Soon I am ready and so is Eddie and Dianna. Dianna then tells me to eat a bagel, joking that it's the only carbs I'll be able to intake all day. I laugh a little and try to eat it. Soon I puke though and feels aches and pains. 

Dianna comes running into the bathroom and slams the door shut, holding my hair back. "Are you hungover or have the flu. Do not lie to me."

When I finish vomiting I say, "I only did one shot and nothing else I swear! I think I have the flu!" 

Her face softens and she says, "I guess so. You don't have to go to the party."

"That's a bummer, I actually was really looking forward to it!"

"I know sweetie. Go take off your makeup and go back to bed!"

I nod in agreement and do exactly that...

After Dianna and Eddie leave, I go back to bed. Just as I'm about to go to sleep my phone goes off. A text from Al, Hey, what are you doing today?

I'm feeling kind of sick but other than that, nothing

Oh I was gonna ask if you wanted to hangout again, but you need to get better.

Very true. Are you sure though, I'm sure Dianna and Eddie wouldn't care too much.

Funny get better and I'll see you next week.  

I text him a sad face, and fall back asleep.

The next morning I wake up to and alarm going off. How did I sleep through an entire day is far beyond me. I go downstairs, my stomach feeling much better. No one is up and there is a note on the counter saying; Jessy, Ricky is driving you to school. Make sure Maddie is up! Sweet, I doubt the camera crew is here!

I go upstairs to wake up Maddie, instead finding her in the bathroom sobbing. She starts throwing up, not forcefully so I pull her hair back. Eventually she stops throwing up and is just sobbing. I say, "what is wrong with you?" She shakes her head, "it can't be that bad, it's not like your pregnant or anything!" She doesn't respond and just keeps crying. Oh brother, freshman year is always the hardest!

Eventually she stops and we both get ready. A little after Ricky picks us up and Madison gets quiet. She normally is bubbly and kinda flirty with him so it's weird. Ricky and I on the other hand are far too jolly for the morning! We are blasting Spanish music and start singing this song about a berry... I think?

I let siri listen to the song and she identifies it as, WataGataPitusBerry by some Dominecan rapper. As we pull up to the school Ricky turns down the music and says, "you should get more involved in after school activities!"

I nod and say, "what clubs are there."

"Glad you ask madam, you see we are looking for new recruits for SADD/ATI. You should join it's a lot of fun!"

"You are a part of SADD. Why?"

"It's fun and I'm more apt to get a scholarship."

"Well I'm probably not going to college so what's in it for me?"

"More time with me!"

I roll my eyes, "I'll have to think about it..."

"Okay, cool!"We then get into the school and go for homeroom. I am then soon told I need to go to guidance, Jesus Christ! I put on a fake smile when I see Mr. Tessier and greet him.

I sit in chair in his office by his computer as he says, "Jessy unfortunately you're scores for your Chemistry pre-test were too low to stay. Now you have enough science credits, so unless you want a remedial course you'll have to take my other option." I nod waiting for his response. "You would have to take Classical Theater."

I laugh nervously, I don't know what to do! I came back for academics but I also don't wanna be in a class where I could get the shit beat out of me!!! I know that's totally stereotypical but... "I'll take the theater class!"

"Perfect, I'll e-mail the teacher right away. Her name is Ms. Silva and I'm sure she will look forward to having you as a student!" I nod, probably gonna suck up and make me her star pupil... Oh what horror!

 I then go back to homeroom but the bell then rings. We are supposed to feel the most connected with our advisor, but if it keeps going like this... Well?  

First class I have is my new Classical Theater class, boo. I honestly am pretty over acting but whatever. I was supposed to have this course anyways, plus I'm pretty sure if I do another theater course I won't have to take English next semester. Not sure how I came up with that, but for now let's pretend that my theory is true!

I walk to the classroom and take a deep breath before entering. I then quickly open the door with a big convincing yet fake smile. Ignoring the annoyed expressions from my peers' faces I walk to the teacher's desk and introduce myself. "Hello there my name is Jessy Rouleau and I was just transferred into this class."

She nods, "I know I read the email. How do you like high school so far?"

"It isn't much different from when I left. It's school and I am equally excited to learn more knowledge if not more."

She nods, giving me the same amount of fakeness as I just gave her. I like it but don't at the same time. Ms. Silva then point me to one of the tables that had an empty seat. I like this classroom set up. There aren't individual little minature desks that I hope and pray my legs will be able to comfortably fit under.