Chapter 21

Task was of unloading cartons from  the truck and put their team mark on it and then loading them into the truck again but in less time and more than other team .

Teams were divided :

Team A:

Sid, Asim, shefali,himanshi , hindustani bhau,aarti 

Team B:

Paras, mahira ,Sana ,tehseen ,arhaan ,kesari .

Task started Sid mind was not calm as he didn't get time to talk with Asim and he can't talk to Sana right now as they are in different  teams .

In the first round there was rush between both the teams to get more and more boxes Sana was not able to concentrate much as her mind was wandering in thoughts of Sid and Asim how will he react and she came to know that Sid didn't talk to Asim by their behavior and this was nagging her somewhere .

First round was won by sid's team so Paras team have to remove one person and by majority they remove Sana .

Sana was seating in a corner and seeing the task she was looking dull as something was bothering her and Sid saw her and he know what was going in her mind  and he felt more angry on himself for not talking with Asim about it and solve it  as he knows till this topic doesn't close she will  not  became calm .

Sid was so involved in the task that he pull the box in his hand without looking at it and mahira was pulling it from him but as he is tall and much muscular he pull it with more force and mahira also get pulled with it ,she started to shout at him .

Mahira- andhe ho kya dikhaai nahi deta tameez hai ya nahi ek ladki se kaise pesh aate hai nahi aata kya aapko kisi ne btaya nahi .

Sid- ye humara box hai tum kyu aai beech mein .

All came near them .

Paras- kya agar ladka hai to dadagiri dikhayega ladkiyon par.

Sid- tu beech mein mat pad aur maine nahi dekha usne pakda hua tha

Sana- uska dhyaan nahi tha  waha aur waise bhi ye unki tgeam ka box hai mahira tune kyu kicha usse .

Mahira - tu to uski side legi hi .

Paras- haa aur nahi to kya wo galat hai tab bhi usi ke liye bolegi .

Sana- mai maanti hoon usne kheecha galat kia par mahira ki bhi galti hai .

Asim- haa wo jaan kar beech mein hi aai thi .

Big announced that sid team lost this round and they removed  Asim from their team.

Sana tried to take Mahira inside but she just shrugged her hand and her bracelet scratches her forehead slightly Sana winces slightly Sid and asim saw this.

Sid- pagal ho gai ho help kar rahi thi wo tumhari .

Asim- lag gai teri wajah se usse .

Maahira- maine jaan kar nahi kia na maine bola tha ki mujhe le kar jaaye ander.

Sana- koi nahi mai thk hoon.

Sid hold her face in his head ans saw the scratch and blows air on it.

Sid-kyu karne gai tu help dekh  lag gai tujhe aur usse koi fark  bhi nahi hai shameless.

Mahira- jaise khud ko bohot hai uska sirf scratch hai mujhe to pura hi kheech dia tha .

Paras- haa aur nahi to kya attention chaiye isse to bas.

Asim- chup reh tu usne kuch bola bhi nahi hai usse bolna band karo aur mahira ke saath galti se hua sid ne dekh anahi tha ki wo waha hai jabki mahira ne uska haath jhatak dia jab wo help karne aai thi .