CHAPTER ONE

There were still four weeks left until Arabella Weasley and her siblings went back to Hogwarts, but they couldn't wait. Especially Ginny, the youngest. She had been looking forward to going to Hogwarts her whole life and now she would finally be going.

Arabella, having just received a letter from one of her good friends from Hogwarts, sat on her bed to write him back.

"Who are you writing?" asked her twin brother, Ron, from his bed across the room.

"Seamus," Arabella answered simply, not looking up from the parchment.

"Have you been writing to Harry?"

"Of course, I've been writing to Harry, Ron, I'm not a monster."

"Has he been writing back?"

At this, Arabella finally looked up at Ron. "No, now that I think about it, he hasn't. Not once. You don't think he's gotten into trouble, do you?"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking, Bella. Do you remember what he's told us about his aunt and uncle?"

"That they kept him in a cupboard and fed him lies for ten years? Yes, I remember."

"What if they're doing it again?"

"But Harry said they'd given him a proper bedroom."

"So? What if they took it back? And what if they've taken away his things and aren't letting him write to us?"

Arabella considered. She knew it was a possibility but hoped that it wasn't true. "But they wouldn't. Would they?"

Ron shrugged in response.

"Well, what do you suggest we do about it?"

"Rescue him, of course."

"How are we supposed to... Come on." She got up off the bed, leaving her letter to Seamus behind.

"Where are we going?" Ron asked, following his sister out of their room.

"To talk to Fred and George."

Understanding her logic, Ron kept quiet as they walked down the stairs to their elder twin brothers' room. They stopped outside their door just as they heard an explosion from inside the room. Arabella and Ron exchanged a look but since this was a normal occurrence, Arabella knocked on the door anyway.

After a few moments of "Quick, put that away!" being muttered from the other side of the door, it was finally opened, but only just a little, and Fred and George stuck their heads out.

"Yes?" they asked in unison.

"We need to talk to you," said Arabella.

"It's about Harry," Ron added.

"Well, what about him?" Fred asked.

"Come on, spit it out, we don't have all day," George said.

"He hasn't written to us once all summer," said Ron.