19

Allow me to share some funny quotes before reading this depressing chapter. 

"They are literally having a scientific conversation with straight faces about masturbation."

"The hands on group come up."

"He's the prostate guy."

"You could kill somebody with that potato."

"I have a picture of his head on a turkey with tiddies."

"Put acid into chocolate."

"He's mailing his ransom demands! C'mon!"

""By the way, if you rob a bank and are trying to escape on bus, shame on you."

"Are you college? Cause I'll waste a lot of money on you."

Below is VERY DARK. Be careful.

❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

"How were the sales?" YG looked through his ledger, marking down names that owed him money.

The assistant flipped through their binder, "I'm afraid the same went down. Apparently a singer got caught and that entire group has decided to stop purchasing."

YG groaned, "Great, why can't these singers be more secretive? It's so annoying. You made sure that it didn't lead back to me, right?"

The secretary rolled her eyes, "Of course. They think it's me, like always."

YG modded, closing his ledger, "Does the public demand the charges to be pressed?"

"Nah, after I bailed out the last time they've given up."

"Good, I don't want to afford that fee. Anyway, we'll cut them off from our list. We have some potential buyers over in Incheon. Send someone over their immediately not enough people are hooked yet."

"On it. You have to leave for the meeting now."

"The Burning Sun one? Yeah, just finishing up with the bill. Has their order been packaged yet?"

"Almost, it's should be done in a few minutes."

YG went back to his ledger, "Will you be joining me again?"

"No, I'm not feeling it today. But don't worry, I've ordered some fresh girls for the night."

"How fresh?"

"I got a 14 year old."

YG whistled, "Those are always fun to stretch. Did you book that pole dancer?"

"Yes, she's booked for two hours."

YG finished going through his ledger, "You sure do know what I want." He laughed.

The secretary shrugged, "I just know we have the same tastes. I'm done for the night, enjoy your meeting." She didn't wait for a response, deciding to leave right away.

YG quickly made a phone call, making sure the Club has a room set aside specifically for him and his guests. It seems that his secretary had also ordered them some special drinks. Smart girl.

On his way to the club YG started sorting through some of the goods. He picked out a bag that was to his liking, deciding that this would be the one used first. He got some other little treats ready, walking to the entrance with his hands full.

The bouncers recognized him, having been told prior that he would be arriving. The manager himself went to greet YG. Mostly because he had purchased a small bit himself. The manager never consumed, he decided against it. But he was a promising seller.