4

What is the plot of this story? I don't know.

❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

Jinyoung slept in. That dang Youngjae. Jinyoung woke up and turned to see the clock, mocking him with the time. Right next to it was a grilled cheese sandwich and a note.

'Payback bitch
-Youngjae'

Jinyoung sighed, and went to the bathroom. He was already late, might as well look nice. Jinyoung brushed his teeth and began his morning face care routine. Today was the meeting for the movie. The filming wouldn't start until after this meeting, so it was important. It was a run through of the schedule for this movie, giving out the script, and introductions for all actors and crew members.

Jinyoung did mind being late, he wanted to make a good first impression. Even if they already had his part assigned to him, it wouldn't hurt to make them think about giving him a better more camera filled role. That chance was gone now. Jinyoung began to eat the grilled cheese as he looked through his clothes.

"I hope you're happy Youngjae," Jinyoung said as he texted his boyfriend, letting him know that he was on his way, "I'm two hours late because of you."

Jinyoung made sure his hair was perfect before blowing a kiss to his reflection. He grabbed his wallet and made his way to the door. Then he stopped and put his wallet down, leaving with only his phone.

The meeting was taking place in the hotel they were all staying at. It was just an elevator ride and down a hall's walk. They didn't need a car, or a bus, just working legs.

"Oh, you're Jinyoung."

A strange looking girl covered in jewels stopped Jinyoung while he was in the hall.

"Yes, I am?" Jinyoung quirked an eyebrow. Was she a fan?

The girl held out her hand and gave a small bow, "I'm Ha Yang, I'm working alongside the director as this movie is filmed and I hope that we can work together to really make this film shine."

Jinyoung took her hand and gave a firm shake, "It's nice to meet you, I look forward to working with you."

Ha Yang handed Jinyoung a piece of paper, "Please call or text me if you need anything. I'm here to help."

"Thank you," Jinyoung took the paper and put it into his back pocket, "I'll keep that in mind."

Ha Yang gave another bow, "I have to get the stage prepared now, you better get to your meeting."

"I'll do that." Jinyoung waved goodbye. Jinyoung was now standing outside the meeting room door and took a deep breath, "Time to try and salvage my image." He pushed open and stepped in. Immediately about 100 pairs of eyes turned to look at him. The director, who was standing in front in the middle of speaking paused to turn to you.

"So nice of you to join us." The director said in a monotonous tone. He was not in the mood, and in all honesty neither was Jinyoung. He had just spotted Youngjae and was giving him the stink eye.

Jinyoung cast a smile towards the director, "I apologize for my tardiness. It won't happen again."

Jinyoung went to sit beside his lover and instantly kicked his leg below the table, "Ya little shit."

"Aw baby don't flatter me." Youngjae whispered to Jinyoung, leaning in closer to him as he spoke.

"You could have at least put some bacon bits into the grilled cheese. Such a plain and boring breakfast for such a fabulous and amazing actor."