22

I'm scared that my classmates will find this story... This chapter, and the last one, has been ready for MONTHS. These chapters were SO EASY for me to write while I struggle with all the others. July. This chapter has been ready since JULY.

❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

There it was. That was the truth. Mark felt his heart shatter, and he lowered his head safely, fighting the tears and trying to hold himself together; there was still so much to talk about.

Jinyoung couldn't do the same. He stood up and rushed to the door. He was halfway out when Jackson grabbed him and pulled him back in, closing the door in the process.

"You didn't let me finish." He snapped, dragging Jinyoung, who was now very close to tears.

Jackson sat him back down and held the hand of each boy in one of his own, "I would choose Zeyu. Not because I love him more. Not because I'm happier with him. I would choose him because he needs someone to help him. He needs me. You're all important to me, but you two are men capable of taking care of yourselves and can live a happy life without me in it. But Zeyu? He can't."

Jinyoung started crying, "How could I be happy without you?"

Jackson released Mark's hand and sat on the sofa between the two boys, "I thought that's what you wanted? You haven't talked to either of us since I brought in Zeyu, he's never even met you."

Jinyoung took a deep breath, "I got really busy, and haven't been able to reach out to you guys. Don't give me that face, you know I hate that face. I'm not lying or over exaggerating. I would fall asleep on set."

Mark reached for Jackson's hand, wanting to hold it as he spoke, "I went to see Ha Yang and Ha Young. I asked them for parenting advice." He felt like Jinyoung needed a moment to compose himself, so he decided it was best to talk first.

When Mark looked back at Jackson his eyes were sparkling, "You did that? For Zeyu!"

Mark blushed, "I want to be with you, I want to be with Zeyu. I didn't want to mess it up though so I asked them for help."

Jackson smiled, his eyes twinkling, "You care that much?"

"Of course I do! Zeyu is so special and precious! How could I not want to be a part of his life!? I didn't sleep for days because I was so worried. Visiting the twins at 4am just to ask for advice."

"So, you want to stay with me? You want to be a father with me?"

Mark tried not to cry at the swelling in his heart, seeing the love of his life so happy and proud of him, "Yes. I want to raise a child with you."

Jackson pulled Mark onto his lap and attacked him with kisses all over his face. Mark started to giggle at the attention that he had been lacking lately, and hugged Jackson close to him. Jackson demanded a kiss, which he got, one filled with so much joy and passion.

Jackson pulled back, a few tears slipping from his eyes, "I was so scared that you didn't want this responsibility, that you felt like I was rushing it. I thought you were going to leave me."

Mark kissed Jackson's forehead, "I would never do that. I'm sorry, I was such a wimp before. I'll get better."

They smiled at each other, then turned to Jinyoung. He looked at both of them, secretly jealous and longing for that type of attention too. He missed that type of affection.

"I've always wanted to be a dad, I just never knew when." He began. Mark got off of Jackson's lap and interlocked fingers with him. He was so relieved to know that Jackson had not given up on their relationship.