8

I originally wanted to do a BTS story but I was getting tired of them so I chose Got7
❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

"And you are...?" Jackson didn't know who the man that had just opened the door was, but he smiled and remained polite.

"Ha Yang sent me to watch the movies. Is this the right place?" Is this Youngjae?

The man looked Jackson up and down "You're Jackson?"

"The one and only." Jackson smiled.

Youngjae rubbed his chin, "Well, Jinyoung did say you didn't look Korean. I guess I'll just have to believe you since Jinyoung isn't here right now. You can come in." The man stepped to the side and opened the door wider for Jackson, who walked in with a  polite 'thank you'.

"So you're a musician?" Youngjae guided Jackson towards the bed. Unlike Jackson and Ha Yang this wasn't a suite, rather a simple hotel room with one bed. There was a little kitchen area, and a table set up for dining it seemed. Other than that, this was a regular and simple room.

"Yeah, I'm playing in the orchestra." Jackson sat on the bed opposite of the man. All the movies that they were going to watch were placed beside the simple TV, with unopened snacks scattered in the kitchen area.

The man smiled, "My name's Youngjae, and I'm one of the people writing your music."

Jackson gazed at Youngjae, "You're one of them?"

Youngjae nodded with a smile, "Yes, I'm working alongside a talented man named Jaebum."

The two music fanatics ended up discussing the soundtrack for the movie thus far. Jackson giving feedback on how the Orchestra sounds, troubles and miscommunications, as well as his overall opinion. Youngjae would then explain his ideas and problems in the writing stages, as well as contradicting ideas he and Jaebum sometimes had.

"You two are chatting up a storm." Jackson looked towards the door to see Jinyoung with a bag in both hands.

Youngjae got off the bed and greeted Jinyoung with a quick kiss on the cheek, "Welcome home babe."

Jinyoung smiled at his lover before greeting Jackson, "It's a pleasure to have you joining us."

That ass signed me up for being the third wheel, "The pleasure's mine." Jackson was plotting his revenge for Ha Yang.

Jinyoung handed Youngjae one of the bags, "Make sure to wash it."

Youngjae took the bag and went to the bathroom, "I'll do it later tonight."

Jinyoung walked to the kitchen and took out some bags of popcorn, "Is Ha Yang feeling well?"

Jackson decided to accept the fact that Jinyoung was taken and that he shouldn't flirt with an unavailable man, "She had a long night, and needed some rest."

"It seems that her not getting enough sleep is a pattern. I hope she feels better by tomorrow."

Jackson nodded, wondering how to bring up the topic neither wanted to talk about. Jinyoung had stated that he felt nothing towards the kiss, which Jackson knew was a lie but didn't want to bring up. But, did Youngjae know? He had every right to.

"You helped Jinyoung with his kiss scene, right?" Jackson jumped, looking fearfully at Youngjae.

Youngjae chuckled and patted Jackson's shoulder, "Hey, don't worry about it. I know that you were just helping him out, I'm not jealous don't worry. I was too busy to help him anyway. I've been thinking of having Jaebum and I be moved outside, but you don't need to think about it."